12- Please Load My AK-47, Sincerely A Mad Bitch

YN P.O.V

I sighed and stepped to the side so that herpes could come in. She disgusted me. I know I wear crop tops and shorts, but never would I have them riding up my ass, or have my ass sucking them up! You could see all cleavage. Herpes then smiled and pushed up her tube top to tighten it around her boobs.

"Baby don't worry. She not as good as you." Prod assured me. I guess he could see the disgust in my eyes. He pulled my arm so that my ass could be on him. He started nibbling on my neck and I blushed.

"Stop Prod. Get the boys some blunts now." I said as the three came up to us with Tiff, Lianna and Melina.

Lianna looked really pretty with black leather leggings and a red and black plaid button down shirt opened to reveal a black tee shirt. She wore her new Red Tims and straightened her hair out.

Melina had on an oversized white shirt that said LA in black letters and had black leather on the shoulder part. She wore black shorts and had her hair in a high ponytail. She was a little shorter than Lianna but thick too. Prince always said he liked thick girls.

"Ok. Where is it." He asked.

"Under my bed where the things we use to protect us in sex

are. Hurry up."

"MmmK." He smirked and licked his lips. Then he went upstairs.

"Damn YN. I didn't know you get down like that." Roc said as Tiff gave him a Nigga-whatch-your-mouth-before-i-whatch-it-for-you look.

"Sorry YN." Roc quickly said as Tiff squeezed his pants. I laughed. Looks like Roc gotta good girl now. I knew about the Desiree thing and Roc didn't like talking about it so I went to the couch next to Diggy.

"What up Diggs." I greeted him.

"Nun. YN this party is banging. You got any-" (gco)

"Yea I got the blunts and a lighter. Don't I always?" I joked.

"Okay. Good. I want one though."

"Prod just went to get them." I informed him.

We talked and I looked up to see Crystal standing there.

"Can I help you?" I scoffed.

"Yes you can actually. Can you tell me where the bathroom is?" She asked.

"Oh. Its upstairs on the left side. Don't get lost."

"Thanks." She said ignoring Diggs chuckles and walking up the stairs.

"Aye why you so mean? She bad." Diggy said to me, referring to Crystal.

"Um you see how she's dressed? She tryna get taped on the first visit here."

"Well I'll be glad to do her if you don't mind." Diggy said.

"Okay go ahead. She probably got STDs. I call her herpes."

"On second thought, where is Bre. I'm bouta make my move." He said looking for Bre as he saw here with Bahja.

"She over there. I'm gonna go chat With Nique and see what's hatnin." I said.

"Okay. See ya later. Be ready." He said to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Oh just the boys who came up with a surprise. Don't worry." Diggy said.

"K." I said and went up to Zonnique.

-------

Crystal P.O.V

I was going to the bathroom upstairs when I heard Prod in a room singing home by Chris Brown as it played from the stereo downstairs. Perfect time to talk to him.

"Hey Prod." I said as I walked in.

"Why you up here? Not to be rude or anything." He asked.

"Oh just going to the bathroom. Whatchu going?"

"Getting blunts for the boys and YN." He answered.

"Cool. Can I tell you something that has been on my chest?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"I'm all ears." He said. I was happy.

"Well, ever since you came to the waffle house, I liked you."

"Um, I like you too. But as a friend. I have YN you know." He reminded me. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh YN wasn't thinking about you when she was all friendly chatting with Diggy." I said thinking he would be jealous.

"Your right. Because Diggy is like her brother!" Prod said in a duh tone. I felt dumb. My reasoning backfired.

"But still. YN can't hold you back from at least liking someone. You can't control who you like." I said to him.

"But I can control who I love. And that is YN. I think you should leave now."

"But I can make you feel better than she can." I said rubbing his leg.

YN P.O.V

I decided to go check up on Prod because he has been up there forever. When I was halfway up the stairs, Crystal's voice caught my attention.

"But still. YN can't hold you back from at least liking someone. You can't control who you like." She said to Prod. I was mad.

"But I can control who I love. And that is YN. I think you should leave now." Prod said to her.

"But I can make you feel better than she can." Crystal said rubbing his leg. I was beyond pissed. I walked up in the room.

"Bitch, he said to leave so leave." I said to Crystal. They both jumped.

"And you are?" She laughed while Prod ran up to me.

"you say your full mother fucking name." I yelled. Tiff ran upstairs and into the room.

"But he don't want you though."

"Bitch ain't nobody want your sleezy, no class, ride around and getting it, let-me-dress-like-a-hoe-so-my-body-can-attract-someones-boyfriend-because-I'm-jealous ass." I said pissed off. Prod then stepped up.

"Okay Crystal leave. You are nothing but trouble."

"Your slut is the trouble." She said. I jumped up and slappped her in the face. She elbowed me so I kneed her. Tiff grabbed her and slapped her, then opened the door downstairs and kicked her out.

Roc came up all hyped up. Prod kissed me and told me to calm down. Surprisingly, I wasn't mad at him.

"YN, please don't be mad at me." He pleaded.

"Why would I be? Those things you said were sweet." I responded.

"Aww. Now Prod go downstairs and get ready for the surprise." Tiff said. I was still curious.

"Diggs told me about a surprise. What is it?" I asked.

"Baby you'll C." He said. :) With that he went downstairs and Tiff helped me freshen up.

-------

When we got back downstairs, everyone clapped and Congratulated me. Turns out they didn't like Crystal either. I noticed that everyone went from the kitchen and livingroom into the backyard. Ray then went with Roc, Prince and Prod to somewhere.

Myles appeared and went to hug me. I noticed that he was here the whole time. He wore a white tee with tan cargo shorts and his J's.

"Myles omg H!!" I said excited.

"What's going on. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Oh just sit somewhere and wait." He instructed.