17- Too Much To Handle

ANYWHORE... BACK TO ZEE STORY *LE PROD FACE*

YN P.O.V.

He didn't kiss me if that is what your thinking. Dirty little mindss. He gently started grinding on me. Like a fresh of the AATW tour type of grind. The ones that makes TM's ovaries go wild. And so did mine.

"Prince stop now. Foreal." I warned him. The last thing I wanted to do was get caught by some one like Roc or Ray. Or even Prod. Thinking about him, I quickly scrambled to my feet and went in my doom and shut the door.

Prince P.O.V.

I don't know what happened, but something told me to grind on YN. So me being me, I did it. I know she has Prod and I have Lia and Prod would kick my asa if he knew but dat ass...

I was daydreaming abut her and I didn't even know she got up and slammed the door to her room as she went in. I just went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet to make it seem as if I used the bathroom, and went downstairs.

YN P.O.V.

I took a power nap and got up like half an hour later. It was now 4:03 and I went downstairs. I totally forgot about Prince until I seen him snuggled up with Lia. Poor girl. She doesn't know how her superstars boyfriend is trying to get with one of her closest friends. But its not gonna happen.

"Hey Prod, baby, can you come here for a second." I said to Prod ignoring Prince's looks directed at me.

"Yeah watchu want YN." He said. I motioned for him to come in the room upstairs.

"So you said you love me and wont let anyone take me away from you right?" I ssaid to him after closing the door.

"?YN what is this about." I asked.

"Baby its nothing I was just asking. I'm very curious." I assured him.

"Well curiosity killed the cat." Prod mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You can go now." I said to him annoyed.

"Okay. Call me if you need me." Prod said to me.

-------

About ten minutes later I plopped down in Ray's lap and acted like I didn't see him.

"YN you weigh a ton man." He joked.

"Well thanks to your introducment of tacos and Prod for fried chicken." I said to him.

"Y'all argue too much. We should ustream you guys." Roc said out of boredom.

"Copy. Prince get the camera." Prod said to him.

-----------

When Roc and Ray finished setting up the ustteam, the were live for the mindless fans to see! It was kind of exciting to upstream with them.

"Hey you guys. Welcome to MB ustream once again." Prince said clapping as Roc started flipping with Prod on the count of three.

"Yeah boyyyy. So look." Roc said using his favorite catch phrase.

"We got our number one girls here if y'all were interested in seeing." Ray added.

"And we gonna answer our fanmail and all that stuff, alright." Roc responded.

As if on cue, we came running out and jumped onto the couch with the boys.

"Look YN don't kill me okay." Prod joked. I sat on his lap and smiled into the camera.

"Kk. First question is from mindlesshippay- How old are each of the girls, and what are their names." Prince read out.

"Okay so I'm Tiffany aka Tiff and I am 16. My name is Lianna and I am 16. Wassup I'm Melina and I am 17. Last but not least hey y'all my name is YN and I am 16 about to be 17." We all introduced ourselves. Comments started coming so Ray read them.

"Lianna is so adorable
I ship Ray with Melina
Why Prince was staring at YN though
I wanna see y'all kiss though
I ship Prince with YN

The last one made me choke on my ice water and had to continuously cough.

"Hey um I have YN, Ray has Melina, Prince has Lianna, and Roc has Tiffany." Prod clarified everything to them. More comments starting along.

Yasss MB got girls and they pretty

Y'all should come to Miami sometimes

Tiff is way prettier and self respected than Desiree
Yeaaa and Ki'loni.

Uh-Oh. Someboby brought it up. Lets hope that Tiff doesn't ask about them