18- I Wasn't Ready

"Roc who are they?" Tiff managed to ask him. He turned white and looked like he was just poisoned or something.

Roc just ignored her and read out some of the fans questions.

"Okay next question. Where do y'all girls live at?"

"Oh we all live in Philly. Next question?" Mel said.

"K next.Y'all should go on tour with MB cuz they not gonna be there for long. They coming to Atlanta next."

My throat got dry and my hands got clammy. I was once again on the verge of tears. I totally forgot that the boys had to leave. They were here for a two weeks and then next stop was Atlanta. That meant no more Prod. No more of the boys watching movies and hanging out with me and the girls. No more Us.

"Well guys that's all the time that we have for today. See ya next time and remember to stay mindless." Prince said before flashing his peace sign and cutting the camera off.

"So y'all got some explaining to do." Lia said. I guess she didn't know either.

"And Roc, who are these Desiree and Ki'Loni chicks that they were talking about. Since everyone knows and I don't.

"Okay well I'm gonna go somewhere else now." Prod slowly backed away.

"Nigga your not off the hook. So tell me why y'all didn't speak on leaving us. How would it have came out of you to tell us on the day you left." I said furious.

"Baby I'm sorry its just that I didn't want to tell you so soon and make you mad the whole time I'm here." Prod said coming to comfort me but I pushed him away.

-------With Roc and Tiff-------

No One P.O.V.

"Baby listen. Desiree was my crazy X that I had to keep on the low. ™ really didn't like her so I had to defend and say that we weren't together. I never claimed her and she got fed up with it and started tweeting and taking pictures with me and commenting things to tic off the fans. Everyone just assumed that we were dating.

And Ki'Loni is also my X, but my first before Desiree. She is a backup dancer for Jacob and we hooked up at the Scream Tour. But we weren't working out so well and we just called quits. Everyone also assumed that we were dating." Roc said, clearly out of breath.

he was met with a tear streaked Tiff who's eyes were red with fury.

"Roc you are such a liar! All this time you said I was your first and no other. Why would you lie like that? And I'm guessing Ki'Loni was your V card taker too right?!" Tiff semi scream yelled.

"Um look, (gco)." Roc stammered.

"Don't answer me, Roc. I thought we were both virgins. Since that is what you told me. Here I am, lost my virginity to a player who lost it to another girl and lied to me." Tiff said, hurt.

"Can I just talk, dammit! That's your problem- you never let anyone talk about anything before you go blabbing your little mouth off." Roc yelled to her. By this point, they were ready to fight.

Tiff did the unexpected, and slapped Roc across his face. Next thing you know, A screaming Tiff

blacked out...