4- Love Is In The Air

"Well, you got what you deserved. I love you YN. I really do." Prod said sincerely.

"I love you too babe. I gotta get going with Tiff. Uh, call me later."

"Okay. See ya." He said to me and pecked me on the lips.

Prod P.O.V

This is just so weird. I become famous, leave my best friend for four years, we contact each other then don't, and I see her after all this time, then we have sex after an argument. We get together? My life.

--------------

YN P.O.V

I went to look for Tiffany only to see her and Roc making out. Roc was a beast. OMG I got Prod and I don't need to worry about him. I guess she saw me cuz they both stared at me.

"Um YN, are you okay?" Tiff asked

"Yeah you good bro?" Roc teased.

"Call ne bro one more time and I'll chop your dick off, okay. Tiff we leaving."

"Aw bye bae. Call me later." Tiff said. They went on and on and honestly, it was annoying.

"Shut the hell up bruh! Tiff lets -the- fuck- go." I shouted.

"Okay see ya, foreal this time though." Tiff said to Roc. He winked at the both of us. We said bye to Kenneth, Walter, Prince, and Ray.

-------Home (YN house)-------

When we got to my house, Tiff told me everything. Her and Roc were official. Just not to the world.

"So are you and Prod good. I heard arguing and name calling then moaning and groaning. Y'all are bipolar." Tiff joked.

"Shut up. Yes we're together. It was just a misunderstanding and we were both frustrated."

"More like sexually frustrated."

"Yea and I seen you swapping spit with Mr. August over there."

"Did you know Lianna and Prince  are together and so is Melina and Ray. They make really cute couples."

"Cool. Well wachu wanna do. I'm bored."

"We could order pizza and watch movies." Tiff suggested.

"Copy. Dial the pizza place's number and i'll get a movie off of netflix."

We winded up watching All Around The World. I cried through most because most confusing stuff made sense now that I knew all of the boys. Prod texted me finally.

Mine5ever- YN contact name (in prod phone)

ProdDaBae- Prod contact name (in your phone)

-------

Text Convo

ProdDaBae Hey baby. I miss you already.

Mine5ever Well then come through. I wanna go out tomorrow.

ProdDaBae I was gonna ask you where you wanted to go

Mine5ever Waffle house. Pick me up though,Your fans might kill me.

ProdDaBae lol they not gon touch my bae. What's your adress

Mine5ever really, u forgot.

ProdDaBae Yea sorry.

Mine5ever 1076 Dulve Ave. 2nd House on the right.

ProdDaBae Ok. Well I'm going to sleep. Be ready by 11 2morow.

Mine5ever k. luv you bae. By the way you are soo cute in AATW lol.

ProdDaBae lol bye

The rest of the night me and Tiff ate pizza and went to bed.