14- Let's Go Upstairs

YN P.O.V

After a few more minutes of passing the smoke, we were ready.

Prod led the way as we were going upstairs. I took of my J's and prod kicked off his sneakers. We smoked even more and he was getting loose. He smashed his lips into mine and his tounge begged for an entrance. I let in, and he ran his fingers through my hair. I broke the kiss and he took of my shirt. I took of my bra. He sucked my nipples aggressively.

"Ooh!" I laughed. Guess I'm gone too. He looked at me and then went for my pants.

I unbuttoned them and took them off. Prod used his teeth to rip off my panties. Not literally rip though. He started teasing by fingering me.

"Nigga stop teasing!" I semi whispered.

"Fine." Prod said as he aggressively ate me out. No hesitation.

"Ooh yes, yeah, baby do it and don't stop." I giggled, pushing his head deeper in.

I feel like smoking was a huge impact in sex because Prod was not feeling any of my scratching on his back.

About ten minutes of mean sexily eating me out, I reached my peak.

"Ooh I'm gonna-" (gco)

"Hold it baby." Prod said. That is what I did.

He still ate me until I screamed and let it out.

"Aah!" I yelled. He smiled in satisfaction. I laughed and kissed his abs as he rubbed my ass.

I got up and took of Prod's jeans. He was left in his Boxers. I took those off too. Once again i was met with Prodaconda. I began riding him slow and gracefully.

"Stop teasing, YN." He laughed.

"You tease me so I tease you." I joked but then speeded up the pace once he squeezed my waist tightly.

"Uhh fuck yeah YN." Prod grunted. I moaned in pleasure.

Prod then did a quick reflex. He instantly flipped me over so that I was now on the bed and he was on top of me. We tounge kissed eachother.

Prod grabbed a condom from under the bed.

He placed it on the Conda and slowly entered me. I am no virgin thanks to him, but I was still tight. That is what he liked the most.

"YN you still tight, I"m proud." He said to me.

After a few more slow strokes, Prod thrusted deep and hard inside of me.

"Shit, YN. I'm gonna-" (gco)

"Go ahead." I giggled. I felt the condom go hot as we gasped for breath.

Driver roll up the partition please, I don't need you seeing YN on her knees (Lemme stop lol)

"You are the best. Daddy Prod." I said to him. He laid his head on my chest and played with my belly ring, as he looked up at me with eyes no longer his regular color, but red. The smoking must of gotten to him. And Shit did he look sexy.

"Why thank you. Fuck YN you ride daddy good. Its good in the hood." Prod said clearly dazed.

"Okay you are tired. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight, love." Prod said to me as he kissed my forehead and pulled the blanket on me.

-------

Prod P.O.V

When YN was asleep, I put my tee shirt and sweats. I passed the guest bedroom to see Roc was in bed with Tiff sleeping peacefully. I snuck downstairs to go clean up. Ray saw me cleaning and helped me out.

"What's good bro." Ray said.

"Nun. Just cleaning up."

"You got that good good didn't you?" Ray smirked

"Man, don't worry. Did you get that ass?" I asked referring to Melina.

"Yep. On the floor! Shit got real nigga." Ray laughed.

"Damn son. By the way do me a favor and Kick everybody out for me. I'm tired."

"Copy. Aye Everyone, Get the hell out!" Ray yelled. I could tell he was still up in the clouds. People grunted and groaned then made there way to the door.

"Thanks man. You staying?" I asked Ray.

"You welcome and yeah. But Melina is leaving."

"So how about we go to Ihop tomorrow. With Prince, Mel, YN, Roc, Tiff, and Mia?" I suggested.

"Okay. I'll tell the boys." He said.

"Copy. Night." I said then went upstairs.

I went back to YN's room and got in bed with her. I soon fell asleep.