24- Like You'll Never See Me Again

YN P.O.V.

It was 3:00 and the concert started at 6:30 but we had to be at the stadium at 4:00. I woke up and actually forgot about everything until I seen the bruises. I moaned and got out my makeup bag. I put on consealer and foundation to cover up my face, some consealer on my wrists, and nothing to my waist. I changed into a plain white v neck tee, and my simple light blue jean cuffed shorts.

I tucked in my shirt and put on my hot pink tube sock kneehighs with two white stripe, and my all pink gucci sneakers. I added my MK pink cross body bag too.

"Hey boo. You ready?" Melina came in wearing a black side cut out sleeveless tee that said wealthy, and a black sports bra. She had on black skinny jeans and her black and gold wedge chain sneakers. She had a red and black checkered buttondown on her waist. She had on a black side bag with a gold magnet lock.

Lia wore a black and white checkered crop top and her black leggings and her black and purple Air Jordan 3 Volts. She had a PINK peach colored mini backpack  on.

Tiff wore her white solid crop top and her black skater skirt with her

red and white polka dot TOMS. She had a red and white polka dot bag on.

"Yeah. Lets go." I said as we went downstairs.

Car Ride

Prod P.O.V.

So I see YN didn't say a word. I'm surprised. But no one may find out about our little fight. I'm in sake of loosing my MB career and being charged of assault, domestic violence and battery.

"Hey what are we singing tonight, Walter?" Ray asked.

"Uhh, Girls Talkin Bout, Number 1 Girl, Future and Missing You, All Around The World, Keep Her On The Low, and House Party." He responded as eruptions of cheers came up. I love house party and this is the first time we are doing it live.

-------Le Stadium-------

YN P.O.V.

We arrived at the BYRD stadium as millions of fans screamed and cheered for MB. I didn't even want to come. But if I didnt, fans would be questioning everyone and so would Walter. So I greeted them with a happy face. Prod hugged me from behind and paparazzi snapped a picture. I fake smiled and walked to Lianna where Prod let go of me. Im trying to stay as far from him as possible.

Le Show Time

YN P.O.V.

The boys did all the songs accept Future and Missing You. So then they asked us to come on stage.

"So Say hello to our Mindless Girls." Princeton said to the roaring crowd. They did as so. Then Future started playing and Prod sang to me. I could see emotion in his eyes but I chose to ignore. He was getting pissed so I hugged him and made it seem like we were happy. Then they did Missing You.

"Yo Roc?"

"Aye What Up, Prod"

"She Wont Even Talk To Me"

"Just Give Her Some Time"

"But I Didn't Even Do Anything Wrong.."

Those last words were directed to me. Oh so now hitting your girlfriend and cheating on her is nothing wrong? Okay then I'm India Westbrooks.

The rest of the Time was fine. This was the last show. So the whole crew came on stage and we bowed.

No One P.O.V.

It was YN, Ray, Lianna, Melina, Tiff, Prod, Roc, Walter, Keisha, Money, Kenneth, -Carter, Pasted Sean, Antwone, Josh, some other people that make a big crowd, and Myles done Jumped in front and screamed.

"All my Mindless People!! Lemme hear you scream for the All Around The World Tour!!" Myles said enthusiastically and the crowd energetically screamed. Everyone then went off stage and MB was the Last to leave.

"Mindless Behavoir, where y'all going? You cant just leave the concert!" Myles questioned and they all just went off stage.

-------Le Hotel-------

YN P.O.V.

I locked myself in a bathroom and sat on the counter. Prod gave me a devilish grin the whole time on stage. He kept whispering in my ear "I'm gonna get you, YN. Don't think your off the hook." J just cant take it anymore. I took out the paper and taped it to the inside of the door. I sat and thought about what I am doing. Its tor the best. And eyerything happens for a reason. I said to myself

"Thank you world, but I'm done here."

Those are my last breaths...

Prod P.O.V.

I came to YN's room too see what was happening with my last words to her at the concert. Tiff was there but no sight of YN.

"Hey Tiff, you know where YN is?" I asked.

"Yeah. She been in the bathroom for a long time though. Go check on her." She responded nonchalantly. I opened the door and what I saw killed me.

Hospital

Prod P.O.V.

So I went into the bathroom and I seen YN on the floor with blood on her head. I yelled for Tiff and she called 911. They took YN and we all rushed here. We are waiting for the condition right now.

"YN LN?" The doctor said. All of our heads popped up.

"How is she, is she fine?" Tiff said and she looked worried.

"Well not really. She is in Fatal condition right now. But the fetus survived." He said as we all gave eachother confused glances.

"Oh, You didn't know that YN was pregnant? The baby is very premature, but it is doing well. It is in the nursery getting treated." The doctor went on.

When he went back in, everyone stared at me. If a baby came out of YN and she was pregnant, that meant I got her pregnant.

"So Prod, your a dad?" Prince asked.

"I guess man. But what about YN? I don't think shes gonna make it." I said as I dug my hands into my pockets. I pulled out the note I saw on the door. I read it.

Like You'll Never See Me Again

Guys, I'm sorry to leave like this. But it was for the best. I didn't want to live any more and I see Prod didn't. want me to either. But take care of my baby. Yes, I was pregnant. I just didn't tell anybody. Its Prod's 100% Though. Name him Christopher. Cause Prod likes Chris Brown and its a cute name. Also, Prod I'm sorry about doubting your abilities and testing your authority. You were right that I needed to listen. I just wanted you to listen for once. But you'll always be, my hero, even though, you've lost, your mind. I love Everyone and I wish the best for you all. Peace my dope,trendy, spiffy, misfits.

YN

I cried my eyes out as I read it to everyone. We were all Devistated that 1- YN had a baby and now I'm a father and 2- She commited suicide. I gotta have my mom watch the baby. We all were absolutely shocked when we heard the news, as the doctor came in and told us.

"Looks like YN has been beaten and badly bruised. Not to mention the badly sliced gash to the head. I'm sorry, you all but YN LN has died." The doctor said to us.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I whispered quietly.

"YN, if you can hear me I just want you to know that I'm so sorry. I love you and I always have and always will. And one more thing, Fame Didn't Change Me, You Did."