16- A Change In Plans, More Like Feelings

-------Le Ihop-------

Prince P.O.V

Would it be wrong if I said that I liked YN? Not as much as Lianna, but I have a soft spot there.Especially after we were in that position earlier. Wait, I have Lia so I needa calm down. But I can't…

YN P.O.V

When we got to ihop, Lianna and Mel where already there and they even got a table for all of us.

"Hey, YN. Long time no see?" Mel joked.

"Melina we just saw eachother yesterday. Did you forget?"

"Yea man the smoking got me all twisted yesterday. I had so much fun at your party by the way." Mel said.

"Yeah and I took some shirtess pics. I wanna show my body off to -(gco)."

"Whatchu was gonna say?" Tiff asked him as she got a grip on his ear.

"I uh um, was gonna say I wa-nna show my body to the fans." Roc said nervously. We all started laughing.

"Damn bro you gotta strong one. Tiff got you wrapped around her finger." Ray said laughing.

"Shut up cause you ain't lo. I got you too." Melina said smirking. Prod slipped in a laugh.

"Oh please Prod. I got you the same exact way." I said.

"Really? That's not what you were saying yesterday when I put it down." Everyone made ooh sounds.

"Shut up. You lucky I love you." I blushed.

After about ten minutes, a waitress came to our table. She looked strangely familiar.

"Hey guys. I am goinng to be your waitress for today. What would you like to drink?" The girl said. I froze in my tracks as I heard her say her name. So did everyone else.

"Crystal?" We all asked in unison." How many restaurants this trick work at?

"Oh YN is that you? long time no see huh?" She said.

"Yeah. Yesterday was so long ago." I said with an attitude. Prod gave me that just-try-to-be-nice face, but at this point I don't care.

"Well, what would you like to drink?" she asks us.

"I'll have a sprite." Ray said.

"Same as Ray." Tiff, Mel and Prod said.

"I'll take orange juice." Roc, Lia and agreed.

"I'll have pink lemonade." I gritted through my teeth.

"Is that all you want YN? Not so thirsty today?" Crystal said to me.

"BITCH LISTE- (gco)" I was cut off by Prod putting his hand over my mouth. I licked it and he whipped it away.

"Eww YN come on." He said.

"Oh please HUN, don't act like you didn't taste me last night." I smirked as everyone gagged.

"Okay enough." Roc laughed. Prince looked heated for some reason. We stopped and then waited.

We were all waiting for Prince to order as he was daydreaming and staring at me. It all felt awkward.

"PRINCE!" Lia snapped at him as he broke his daydream.

"Huh? Um, I'll take what YN wants please." He absentmindedly told Crystal. We all gave him weird glances as Crystal rolled her eyes and left to get our drinks.

"So what y'all want to do today, when we leave?" Tiff said breaking the silence.

"Dunno. How about we just chill? I'm kinda tired too." Ray said.

"Like movies and hang out. At YN's place." Roc suggested. Everyone turned to look at me and I finally agreed.

"Y'all are lucky I love you guys." I said to them.

"Yeah, well especially me right?" Prod fake pouted.

"Yes especially you baby." I laughed.

----------

When Crystal brought out our drinks, she heavily eyed me, so I did the same to her. She don't intimidate me so I don't know why she stay trying.

"She stay tryna get on me like no." I said to Tiff as everyone sipped their drinks.  Shortly later, like five minutes or so, the food was brought out, four on one tray and four on the other.

Food:

Roc- chocolate chip Pancakes with bacon, Orange Juice

Ray- Cheesy omlate, Sprite

Prince- Strawberry pancakes with eggs, Pink Lemonade

Prod- Eggs and bacon with cinimmon rolls, Sprite

Lianna- Spanish omlate, Orange Juice

Tiff- Blueberry French toast with bacon, Sprite

Mel- Regular French toast with bacon, Sprite

YN- Stuffed French toast with eggs, Pink Lemonade

We all dug in and then started discussing the tour coming up.

"Its gonna be so great. We gonna have TM speechless. I'm a good way though." Prod said with a glint of sparkle in his eye.

"And when will this postponed movie since fetus MB be coming out?" Mel asked, referring to Bad Behavior with Mike Epps.

"Don't know but hopefully soon. I needs get them big bucks pronto." No one else but Roc said. He smirked and Tiff shook her head.

"Boy you are so cute, buy untill you know how to spell, no big bucks for you." She said, as we all held in our laughs by a very embarrassed Roc.

About twenty minutes later, we all decided to leave and take home leftovers.

When we got home to my house, (Courtesty of Walter) We put the food in the fridge and decided to hang out and kick back.

I changed into my grey holister sweater and my tights. I walked out from my room only to see Prince there. We both fell Again.

"Omg Prince come on." I laughed as I helped him up. He pulled me on top of him and I fell in between his legs.

"Stop it you play too much bruh." I told him. He didn't respond. Instead he did the unthinkable.

like ....

why.......

I was shocked......

Plot twist: He kisses YN. NAWT HA GOTCHA OOH YEAAA BUT BACK TO THE STORU

STARY

STERY

STURY

STARRY

STAR

STERYY

STORY

GOT DAMMIT STUPID TABLET

ANTYWAYYS... FOLLOW ME ON IG AT TWERKIN_FAH_MB

ANYWHORE... BACK TO ZEE STORY *LE PROD FACE*