9- We Don't Love These Cunts

YN P.O.V

After dinner, I went to Prod's room to help him pack his clothes for my house. I felt weird. No I am not pregnant. One thing that Prod always told me was if I'm not ready, no pressure. You damn right I wasn't ready. Not for a baby!

"YN, what should I bring." Prod asked.

"Umm, anything?"

"No, for the party." He said, whispering the word party.

I searched his dresser draws and closet. "Oh, how about this?" I said showing him his grey V neck tee with blue stripes going across in the middle, his light blue True Religion jeans, and his white Adida sneakers with the three red stripes. (Look up "Mindless Behavior at Citywalk" to find this outfit.) He nodded his head in approval.

"YN, you good, you good. Now help me pack some clothes for the whole week." He smirked. I shrugged. He only said untill tomorrow.

As long as his mom and dad didn't mind, neither did I.

We packed and talked untill Prod got a little hormonal. He kept on saying things to turn me on. We were about to kiss when someone called his phone. He quickly rejected the call as I wondered why. They called again and he was mad.

"Ugh. Why does that person keep calling your phone?" I asked, agitated.

"Baby I don't know." He said to me calmly.

"Just answer it before I do." I said. He quickly got up and took his phone in the hallway. I just sighed and went on twitter. My house party was tomorrow so I decided to post a tweet.

LoveMee5ever

@TheEnvyKillzMee

@Royal3r @PeacePunkPrince @Raytrendyme I am having a party tomorrow so get your butts down here early!  ;)

Just then, They all text me at the same time.

DoubleR- Roc's contact name

AfroPuff- Prince's contact name

2wiceBraids- Ray's contact name

-------

Text Convo

DoubleR yo YN why I gotta come

AfroPuff Aye YN why you need me

2wiceBraids YN what's the reason I needa come

You so y'all can help now go on to bed and wake up. Come around

4:30 P.M. and be dressed too. Goodnight :)

AfroPuff :/ ok

DoubleR Fine

2wiceBraids goodnight and I'll be there.

Prod P.O.V

I took my phone into the hallway to see the contact name to be the one and only

Crystal

I answered the phone and sighed.

Phone Convo

Prod Hello?

Crystal Oh hey Prod.

Prod what's the matter?

Crystal What do you mean?

Prod Why are you calling? Not trying to be rude.

Crystal Oh I just wanted to say that I'm coming to the party.

Prod Okay it starts at 6 P.M.

Crystal Good. Hey is y- (gco)

YN Prod are you finished on the phone? We need to go home now.

Prod Yeah I'm almost done.

Crystal Um I guess I should hang up now.

Prod Yeah. Well bye. See ya tomorrow.

Crystal See ya.

End Of Phone Convo

I was just now realizing why YN wanted Crystal not to come. But I already invited her. If I un- invited her, TM would be out to get me. Lets just see what will happen.

-------Le Home (YN house)-------

YN P.O.V

I have a sneaking suspicion that Prod was talking to Crystal. But if he knows me like I know me, be won't be near her tomorrow. I may be fun sized and shy, but I will come in like a wrecking ball at you.

"Baby, who was on the phone?" I asked.

"Just Crystal. No biggy." He shrugged.

"Remember, We don't love these cunts!" I shouted. Be chuckled.

"That's enough now. Its late."

"K. What you wanna do now?"

"Oh I gotta go to bed. Soundcheck in the morning remember?"

"Yeah. I'll go to bed with you. Let me shower first."

"Uh, how about I come with you?" Prod suggested.

"Okay. No funny buisness. I'm warning you."

When we got in the shower, Prod kept on staring at me and touching my face. He was creeping me out.

"Prod stop. No funny buisness." I reminded him.

"I know. Your just so beautiful." He smiled. I blushed. Taking a shower with my used to be best friend now boyfriend from Mindless Behavior is really weird. But heyy!

-------

After the shower, I dressed and Prod got in my bed Shirtless with some sweats. I decided to be a tease and sleep on my bootie shorts and bra.

"I'm bouta Hit The Hay Sack!" Prod sang. I climbed in bed with him. We both fell asleep.