6- I Got An Idea

YN P.O.V

So I saw Prod look at this girl kind of like he was interested. I asked him about it nut he told me he had no interest in her. I decided to shake it off and relax a bit. When 'Crystal' bought us our food, I gave her the stank eye and I guess Prod saw. Uh oh.

"Uh YN you good?" He asked worried.

"Oh yeah why that girl keep looking at you and you seem to like her."

"YN I already told you that you are my one and only. I Just Hope, This Lasts Forever."  He assured me. I loved him so much.

"Ooh I'm ready to leave now." I said excited.

"haha girl I needa eat this chicken. Its ain't gon eat itself and I damn sure wont let it go to waste." He said referring to his plate. I had my own food to eat so I agreed.

About ten minutes later, I came up with an idea.

"Baby I have an idea, lets have a House Party." I squealed. Prod nearly choked on the bone. He was not so happy after that.

"Why, I'm not sure."

"Well, you can invite the boys and Lianna and Melina cuz they're sweet. I'll invite Tiff of course and some others. Bring others too." I said.

"I'm down. We can plan today if you want. I want to." He stated.

Crystal came and got our plates and over heard us talking about the party.

"Hey, if you don't mind Prod, can I come as well?" This bitch.

"Actually its my party and no. Bye now." I was not about to have this fake thing in my house.

"YN come on, what has she done to us, nothing. Let her come. Crystal you can come."

Prod had the audacity to invite her after I said no. Whatever. I'm just gon cool it and see what happens.