3- Backstage Ouchea!!!

-------After Le Concert-------

YN P.O.V

After the concert, we were taken backstage. Roc and Tiff flirted while I looked for Craig.

"Backstage bitches!!!" Tiff yelled. Roc laughed.

"Have you guys seen Craig?" I asked.

"Na bruh." Ray said while talking to Melina. Her and Lianna got passes too.

"Neither have I." Prince said while Lianna played in his hair.

So I went to go look.

"Right here YN." Craig said as I passed one if the doors. He smiled at me.

We went in the room with three chairs and a table and couch. I locked the door. We sat down and began discussing our lives of the two years. I gave him my new number since I got my new iphone 5s.

"Yea. So when you left I did something bad." I said quietly.

"What! Did you loose your v- card! (virginity)" He yelled.

"Shut up and no, I didn't."

"Well then it cant be that bad."

"Okay I started cutting alright! No one knows and let it stay that way." I was teary eyed.

"Really YN, I thought you promised me you wouldn't." Craig said mad.

"And you promised me you wouldn't let fame change you. Here you are at Roc's Birthday party with some fucking hoe. Not to mention you never called me the last two whole years. Keep your promises and maybe I'll keep mine. I stopped trying to contact you after you blew me off."

"How do you explain that I've tried to keep you happy. Why cant you just be fucking happy for me for once!" He yelled.

"I was happy for you untill you just let me go. You probably fucking around with the sluts." I screamed, heated.

"Why would you care if I never went out with you in the first damn place huh?"

"Because you said you loved me! And I loved you! That's why! And I guess you didn't mean that either right." I said hurt.

"YN. I'm sorry. This life has kept me pretty busy. And I never forgot about you." Craig said.

"Shut the fuck up, Craig! I'm so done."

"No! Don't ever tell me to shut the fuck up! And go ahead, leave. And my name is Prodigy."

I was shocked. I was just about to open the door when Craig turned me around and crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back and we pulled away.

"Uh, um I should g-go home now" I stammered. That kiss was amazing.

"No I think you need some Conda in your life. You seem sexually frustrated. " Craig took me and laid me on the table. We were both sexually frustrared. He unzipped my shorts and kissed my neck. He went and locked my chest. He left hickeys all over. Then, he took my shirt off. I unclipped my bra as he watched. he took it off and then started sucking one of my boobs while massaging the other one. A small moan escaped my mouth.  Craig then went for my shorts, angrily taking them off. He licked my thigh and then took off my thong. He burried his head in my pussy. I arched my back and screeched in pleasure. He stuck his tounge in my hole Spelling Prodigy With it. It was crazy. Crazy good OMFG! He then got up and told me to take his shirt off. I did so, and saw his 8 packs. I switched positions with him and rubbed his chest. I licked his chest. I took his belt off and then his pants. No I'm not giving him head. If that's whet you were thinking. Then again, he did me. Next thing you know he was grunting and moaning. I was sucking and rubbing. I got up and we tounge kissed each other. We weren't fineshed yet.

"YN, get on all fours now." Craig instructed. I did as told.

I took off his boxers and was greeted by The Conda. It was a big almost 9 inch. I was scared. but I trusted him. Craig grabbed a condom and put it on. He slowly went inside of me and I enjoyed every minute of it. He speeded up the pace and we were once again the best of friends. Maybe even more. It was up to him. About ten minutes of this, he cummed. Ten minutes later, I cummed. When we were done, he asked me the best question ever.

"YN, do you want to go out? I just took your v- card so yeah." He joked.

"Most definetly. You know what they say, Your best friend is always the one to take your virginity." I said.

"Yay. I got my baby back. You are a master at sex!" Craig said.

"Thanks. And spelling your name, Prod you had me going crazy."