19- Breakups, With A Plan To Make Up

YN P.O.V.

I was just crying after I locked myself in the bathroom. I never expected the boys to cause so much drama in one day. I heard A scream that sounded like Tiff's. I ran upstairs.

"Roc whys happened?" I yelled and stooped short in my tracks to see her on the floor.

"OMG! Roc get her up! I'll get on the car and tell the boys to meet me there! We need to bring Tiff to the hospital." I said. I called down the group who already heard the yelling of my voice.

"We gotta get her to the hospital ASAP." Prince said running out the door.

I hopped in my dad's car with Lia, Mel and Tiff was in the back with Lia. She looked unconscious. I speeded up and we were there within five minutes.

"Hi we need a doctor. My friend here seems to be unconsious." Ray said calmly even though he was mentally freaking out.

"Well Ill call for one." The nurse did as so.

"Take her to room 273." She told the doctor as he came.

"You folks can sit out in the waiting room." We did as she said.

-------

"So Roc, what happened to you, and her?" Lia asked Roc who was pale and drained of all color.

"Earth to Roc..." Mel said and Roc finally spoke.

"It was all my fault. All my fault. I should of never did it.." Roc trailed off.

"Bro what are you talking about?" Prod said confused.

"I hit Tiff." That was said by Roc as silence rushed over us. I expected a fight to break out between the boys, but Prince just spoke.

"Wow man. That's not cool." He said.

"Bruh she actually threw the first hit. She slapped me. Y'all know how I cant control my anger issues. I just hope she's okay. I never meant to hurt her." Roc said as a tear broke out from his eyes.

"Just know that shes gonna come in like a recking ball at you when we leave." Mel said.

"Hey that's my thing!" I fake pouted as Roc just looked hopeless.

"Roc your really wring for doing that, but I'm sure she wont hate you." I told him.

"You promise, I don't like to be hated." He said to me.

"Welcome to the club." Prod blurted. I just rolled my eyes and went back to Roc's question.

"Positive Roc. Just give her some time." I assured him.

"Are you guys here for Tiffany (gco)." The doctor said, as all seven of our heads popped up.

"Well shes doing good, but she has a slight migraine. Nothing a little sleep and medicine can't fix." The doctor smiled at us.

"Can I go in first, I wanna see her." Roc whispered. He may look all tough, but his soft spot for animals is there for the people he loves too.

"Sure Roc. Just remember." I told him as he nodded and went in The room.

Tiff P.O.V.

Hey y'all. Didn't expect to see me here, right? Well I'm here haahaa. My head hurts like a bitch thoo. I hate hospitals. I cant believe Roc did that to me. So much for my one true love. Speaking of him, he was the first one to come visit me.

"Hey. Hows your head?" He said to me, talk about awkward!

"Umm, hey. My head is fine. But I have something to tell you." I said to him.