20- Jealousy's The Ugliest Trait

YN P.O.V.

It was 12 when Tiff woke me up and told me to get ready. We were at my house and we were packed up with at least four suitcases.

I took a shower, and straitened my hurr, Then I put it in a messy bun and put on my black leather sweats that stopped a little above my ankles, and my grey crop top. I added my Oreos and went to get Tiff. She had on a tribal print dress and her moccasin boots. She had on her shades that Prince bought her. I had on Prod's Luis Vutton bookbag so hey!

--------

When we arrived at MB's Philly hotel, The tour bus was there. And so was Lia and Mel. I swear they are always there. Lia wore a Misfits grey shirt and light blue cuffed shorts. Mel wore a white tee that said Now Or Never, with black high waisted shorts and her black and white retro 12s. The boys came out with so many bags and suitcases.

"Wazzup." Ray said to us as Melina jumped on him.

"Hey baby." I deeply kissed Prod as he took off his bookbag from off my back and smirked.

"Guess I left it huh?" He said to me.

"Yah and I wore it. Now give it back." I pouted.

"Cute but no. You didn't pay for this bag did you?"

"No why?"

"Then shut up and buy your own." Prod said out of all seriousness, but then him and Ray started laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up bitch boys!" I punched both of them. They winced in pain. Just then, Keisha came of the bus and helped us load our things on.

-------

"Alright, So there are 8 bunks, as you can see. One side is for the girls and one side goes to the guys. The kitchen area, media area. and bathrooms are over there." Keisha explained to us.

"Where da sec room at?" Prod smirked and glanced my way, but Keisha gave him a warning look.

"So boys, I see y'all have little girls and what not. Don't get carried away, and don't let them be a distraction to your work." Keisha told the boys. They all shared serious expressions and obeyed.

"So who wanna play me in 2k 12?" Ray challenged when Keisha left.

"Mee I fool!!" Myles said enthusiastic.

"Legoo Tiff. I wanna play Foosball with you." Roc said aslnd Tiff followed him. Lianna and Mel were reading and It was just Prod and I.

"Wanna cuddle, as lame as it sounds?" I asked him.

"Sure. Lemme change." Prod went and did as so. I changed into my Pink sweatsuit and it just so happened to be red, Prods favorite Color, and skin tight.

"YN, you have hips and you have big boobs, man you are sexy." Prod assured me. That made me feel so good. He always knows how to make me feel good or cheer me up.

"I love you YN." Prod whispered in my ear and I smirked. We sat on the bunk above Roc's which was Prod's. I sat in his lap and his hands went through my hair. I got out my phone and went on instagram. "115 friend requests, 583 likes, 197 comments in three minutes." I said out loud as Prod responded.

"376 new followers, 1583537 likes, and 300 comments in two minutes." He laughed. Beat me to my own game I guess.

"Baby, I'm bored." Prod whined a few seconds later, as he kissed my neck gently.

"Boy, go get the lotion." I said, if you know what I mean.

"No. I want you." Prod said seductively. He started rubbing my leg and nibbling on my chest area, close to my boobs. He knows me all to well. That is my weak spot. I instantly started grinding on him. He got a H U G E boner and looked embarrassed. We passionately kissed and he added tounge. I bit his lip then pulled away.