22- Dont Say A Word, But I Love You

-------Le Hotel-------

YN P.O.V.

So I'm not gonna scold Prod for this little hoe. This nigga always gotta be captain save a hoe. First it's Crystal then it's Shayla. But imma wait till he tells me.

"Hey what's up." Tiff said to me as she came in our room.

"Niggas these days." I responded.

"Who? Prod?" She asked.

"Well- (Gco)"

"Yoo did y'all see this video on the gram?" Roc shouted as he barged in and shows us. Once again, the sight of my man kissing another girl was being seen by my helpless little hurt eyes.

"Yeah. That's what I was gonna tell Tiff about." I sighed.

"Yoo. Whatcha gonna do? Its not like Prod to be posting videos of him like this." Roc said.

"I'm just gonna wait till he comes out and tells me." I said. I really want him to tell me and I wont be mad, but I'm anything but calm right now.

"Okay but get him in check. Tell me if anything goes wrong. Well leave you alone now." Roc said as he and Tiff left out.

I just took a shower and cried silently as I fell asleep.

Next Day

Prod P.O.V.

So I woke up this morning in me and the boys room. I took a shower and put on my grey sweats and my Black tee.

(AN I'm not bouta do all of the boys and girls outfits. Just Prod and YN, but maybe other times I'll describe like I always do :•>)

We are leaving today after our show. Oh yeah, that kiss thing went viral on the gram, tumblr, youtube, and vine so I'm off of all social networks. But what YN doesn't know, wont hurt her. Even if she does, I don't have to tell what she sees for herself. Roc and Prince and Ray have been acting weird ever since I came back yesterday.

" Yoo, we gonna hit up the breakfast buffet or nah?" Roc asked.

"Yeah. I'll go get the girls." I said. They all looked at me and didn't say anything. Oh well.

YN P.O.V.

I showered miserably, got dressed miserably and did my hair miserably. I put on my black bustier crop top, my black harlem pants, and my all red adidas hightops. My hair was half up and half down and the top half was in a bun. I saw Bahja do it and it looked cute, so I wanted to try.

"Hey girly. Don't worry about yesterday. I'm sure Prod will come around and say something." Lianna said to cheer me up. But so far, me and him haven't talked and it's not making ends meet.

"Okay. But we gotta go to breakfast. I'm Hungry." I responded, as we made our way to the door, only for Prod to open it up.

"Y'all, we going to breakfast." He said, making no eye contact with me. Not like I wanted him to anyway.

"Okay. Lets go." Melina said as we all went out the door. I walked right passed Prod and he followed without saying a word.

Le Breakfast Buffet Or Watevva

Prod P.O.V.

So We all went and got food from the buffet. I got pancakes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns with orange juice. And they had fried chicken so of course I got that. YN got French toast and apple juice. Usually she would eat way more and take mine. But today she ate silently and didn't finish her second French toast.

"Babe, you want that?" I asked her, referring to the toast. She gave me a death stare. If looks could kill, I'd surely be dead. I just took it and she rolled her eyes.

YN P.O.V.

So this nigga Prod gonna just take my food, ignoring the fact that I'm ignoring him. Like jigga what? Nigga who? But I didn't want to make a scene so I just left it alone. That's my problem. I like to leave things alone but stay on them. I'm just weird But I guess Prince saw my facial expression, because he decided to talk.

"So what are we doing today?" He said.

"We not going anywhere. That means all of us. Were gonna stay in and then y'all gonna get ready for the concert." Tiff responded.

"Awe why not." Prod whined. Wow how cute.

"Oh all he wanna do is smoke with bitches and smoking turns into kissing." I butted in. They all looked at me.

"YN come on now. It was a friendly smoke." I retorted.

"Shut up. I wasn't talking to you. Go kiss Shayla some more." I said before getting up and leaving. Prod followed shortly behind me.

Le Girl's Hotel Room

Prod P.O.V.

So YN wanna throw shade? Like come on.

"What the Fuck YN. You always gotta start shit." I semi yelled.

"Shut the hell up and get out. I don't care. When you and Shayla are done kissing, come talk." She snapped.

"Wow, its all because of that yesterday incident, isn't it?" I asked.

"No shit sherlock. Now get the fuck out." YN said evily while pushing me. I have had enough.

"No. You listen to me." I said and grabbed her wrists. I squeezed them tight and got close to her. Then I
slapped her across her face. H A R D.

I threw the vase at her. The glass shattered. Biggest mistake, cause she had a purple bruise already forming. Shit. Then she shoved me into the bed, harshly.

"Get out you son of a bitch. Fucking bastard." She scream-cried.

"Like i care, you slut." I yelled back.

"Good. You will care when I call the police and have your ass locked up- (gco)."

"Listen hoe, you better not have any one know about this. Okay? I'll have your ass in fatal condition. Okay?" I empty threatened her.

"Okay." She whispered.

"I love you." I responded while deeply kissing her. She didn't kiss back. I just stoped and looked at her. Bitches wanna play.

I let go of her and She just slammed the door on me. I fucked up. I went back to the buffet like nothing ever happened.

"Bro where's YN?" Prince asked.

"Upstairs. Why?" I snapped. They all got quiet.

"Well we heard commotion so we wondered. That's all." Ray said.

"Lets just say she'll learn who's boss." I grunted.

"Okay? Who pissed in your cheerios?" Melina joked.

YN P.O.V.

Prod just violated me in so many ways. Hes never called me out of my name. Like he used to have so much respect before he went and joined mindless behavior. Like uuughhhh! I washed my face and looked at all my bruises.

One on my waist.

One on each wrist.

And the worst was the purple one on my face. It hurted too.

I layer down and silently cried. All because I didn't just confront him, he just assaulted, threatened, and beat me. He was my angel

Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes, And You Take That To New Extremes

-Rihanna

_________________

Sooo

Is YN gonna say anything?

Is Prod gonna fess up?

Do y'all know what song I got that quote from?

Will this be the end?......