11- Get Ready

YN P.O.V

When the boys were done recording, They came out the booth and Walter allowed us all to hear the final track.

Bang, Bang, Bang

Told her when I met her you the type I like to take out

Tell me what we doing 'for I hit you with the fake yawn

Now she know I'm getting money ,16 my own banker

Paint the whole city purple like I'm playing for the lakers

I pulled up on the spot, I seen a beauty cutie

And she swinging like she gotta job at hooters,

Hold up, look out

I see what that about, you jingling

Kinda faded kinda like the way you toot out

I know she wanna ball, she see this fully kid in the back

Haters whispering, how the heck is he pushing that

Homies cursing her, asking her what she looking at

When I race up to the traffic when its moved

I loved the song. The track alone was full of energy.

"Great job guys. The fans will love this one." I said encouragingly.

"And how do you know that Ms. Know it all?" Prince shot back.

"Because I do okay." I snapped. "Besides, Prod is all that I need to tell you the song was great." I said kissing him.

-------Le At Home (YN house)-------

When we got to my house, Tiff was already upstairs on my laptop. I gave her the spare key last week.

"Hey boo. I thought you forgot about coming." I said to her.

"Forget my best friend's very own house party! Psst Hell naw." We laughed. When Roc saw Tiff, They ran to eachother and hugged.

"Baby I missed you soo much. I had dreams about you too. You were fucking the Shit out of me." Roc whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Eww!" We all gagged.

"Oh shut up. Prod and YN, don't even start with y'all bipolar asses kissing and dissing. Ray, you and Melina are dirty. Always sexting eachother. And Prince, you and Lianna ain't innocent either. Phone sex ain't a such thing." Tiff called us out. We were on hush mode. We all just started laughing and went downstairs to set up.

-------

It was 4:30 by the time everyone set up. We decided to take a nap so we wouldn't be tired later on. I  slept with Prod in my bed, Roc and Tiff slept on the guest bed in the next room. Ray slept on the chair, leaning his head on my table, and Prince slept on the bean bag in my room.

At 5:30, my iphone alarm rang, causing me to jump up and hit my head on the headboard.

"Baby relax." Prod said calmly.

"We gotta get ready. Prod wake up everyone and I'll get ready." I instructed.

"Copy. Everyone brought their stuff right?"

"Yeah. Just wake them up."

"Okay."

Me and Tiff got ready and she did both our hair. She wore a red sheer button down shirt, with her white skinny jeans that were ripped all over. She had on her Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxis. Her hair was naturally curly in a bun. She lastly added red lipstick.

I wore a black and white colored cropped sweatshirt, my light blue high waisted jeans with rips, and my Oreo 5 J's. My hair was down curly, with my San Antonio Spurs snapback.

(Search up 'Mindless Behavior At Citywalk' to see the boys outfits)

Prod had on his outfit that I picked out at his house.

Roc had on his white tee, and his custom made bleached stained Jean jacket with rips in the back. He had on black Jeans and some black low top boots on with his custom made snap back.

Prince wore his light blue Jean button down shirt, his black jeans, and yellow and blue Dr.Martens.

Ray lastly wore his black Nike sneakers, long black socks, and his overalls. He had a white Jersey shirt on and a colorful printed jacket, with his white snapback.

We all looked good. Probably the best at the party if I do say so myself.

Soon Bre, Bahja and Nique arrived.

Bre wore a red bulls sleeveless Jersey and snapback with black destroyed skinny jeans and her fire red J's. Her hair was curly down.

Bahja wore a jean material shirt that tied in the front, with her light colored pink and blue jeans. She had on some pink mocassin boots and and her hair was wavy pink and straight.

Nique wore polka dot light blue jeans with a hi-low blue shirt. She had on and a cheetah print beanie and her Tims. She had her hair in a short brown and blond bob.

We all greeted eachother and got out the food and more people soonly arrived.

Crystal P.O.V

I was almost ready for Prod's house party. I decided to jazzup my outfit a little and add some sex appeal. I wore a galaxy printed tube top, with some bootie shorts. They kept riding up, but all that matters was if Prod caught sight of me. I had my hair curled and put on some fishnet tights with my J's. I grabbed my purse and was out.

YN P.O.V

So far everyone has been enjoying themselves. I am officially happy.

That was until the doorbell rang.

"Oh I'll get it, guys." I said to everyone. I opened the door and there stood herpes. Prod just had to come next to me.

"Oh hey Crystal. Come in." Prod said sweetly. She looked like such a hoe. I mean she don't know anybody here and she has on fishnet tights, a tube top and bootie shorts. Wow.