2- What Im Bouta Do

YN P.O.V

So far it has been two years without any communication between Craig and I. I'm starting to think he has forgotten about me. He promised before he left that the fame would never change him or his ways. I am going to a meet and greet to see MB with my friend Tiffany. She is my ride or die (chick). I just wanna see if Craig remembers me as his bestie.

-------Morning-------

I woke up around 10 A.M. I got out of bed and took a shower. I got out the shower and looked for something to wear. If you are a girl, you would know The Struggle Is Real. It was mid June. I decided to put on my turquoise sheer shirt that ties in the front (button down), my flower print shorts, my turquoise gladiators  sandals and my turquoise gucci bag. Totally Turquoise is what I call this outfit. I curled my mid back lenth hair which was brown. Craig always joked that I was mixed with everything. I was black, Indian and Puerto Rican. Speaking of Craig, I was finally going to see him. MB is coming to Philly for a show then a meet and greet. My friend Tiffany and I will be attending both. I was excited to see him again. Not to mention the three other boys Roc, Ray, and Prince. I have realized that I have feelings for Craig. It started the day he left. The kiss. I thought and thought about it. Also, the fact that me and him have been close since birth. I know he felt the same before he left. I don't know any more.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the bell ring. My mom was at work on a buisness trip for 5 weeks. More like Vacation. Tiffany was at the door.

"Hey boo! You excited!" Tiff asked me cheerily.

She was about my height, 5'5. For a 16 year old, most say I was short. She had a thick ass, hips, and so did I. Our boobs were the same size. They weren't too big, but not tiny. Her hair was past her shoulders, but mines was longer. Tiff wore the same shirt as me but in a jean print. She had on tribal print shorts and brown gladiators sandals. She had brown cross body bag. At school, everyone would stare and the boys would lick there lips.

"Yeah, I wanna see Craig. I miss him."

"Awe, I wanna see me some Roc Royal." She loves Roc. I could of been close friends with them but Craig never kept in touch.

"Um, who's car we taking. I wanna drive either way." I said. My dad taught me how to drive last year. From then on, I have been using his black Mercedes Benz.

"Well, your dads. I wanna impress Roc. If he'll even see us. I'm sure you wanna impress Craig too." She pointed out.

"Okay you ready? I wanna be there early so maybe we can see them first." With that, we got in and were on our way.

I turned on the radio and Lookin For Ya by the one and only MB came on.

"And We Don't Gotta Rush, Alright

Baby We Can Chill And Snuggle Up

And Girl You Lookin Good Alright

I Put That On Everything Baby Your The One

Wether Its Christian Louboutin(i)

Red Bottoms Or Some Sneakers

It Don't Matter Girl You Doin Your Thing

More Beautiful Than Mona Lisa

All The Girls Wanna Be Ya

I Think You Are The One For Me

Cuz Girl I'm Lookin For Ya..."

I loved hearing Craig's voice sing. It would be even better when he talks to me!

-------Meet And Greet-------

When we got there, it was not packed at all. There were at lest 10 people in front of us. I was shaking.

"YN, you okay? Still nervous or starstruck?" Tiff asked me.

"To be honest, I'm both. Its been so long."

Prod P.O.V

Today there is a meet and Greet in Philly. I was happy because thus is my home town. I was just looking around and I saw a familiar face that caught my eye. YN is that you I thoght. I just shook it off though. YN hasn't contacted me in two whole years. I know she was sad but damn, be happy for a nigga.

YN P.O.V

Just as I was waiting in line with Tiff, I saw Craig. He glanced at me weirdly so I turned around. I was scared of how he would see me when we went up.

Finally it was our turn to go. I nervously went up along with Tiff who looked Care Free. This bitch.

"Hi,my name is Tiffany but you can call me tiff if you spiffy like that."

She winked at Roc as he licked his lips. I guess hes the pervy one.

Ray and Prince each hugged us along with Roc and Prod.

"Um, hi I'm YN. You can call me whatever you feel. As long as its okay, I'm okay." I said to them. Craig stared at me.

"YN, your YN from four years ago! You were my best friend." Craig said excitedly.

"Well, Tiff. I hear you are spiffy. Are you spiffy enough to handle these?" Roc asked as he pulled out two back stage passes for after the show. She smirked.

"Yep. Yes I am thank you." Tiff said and took them. She looked like she might scream and explode any minute now.

"Uh yeah. I'm the same old YN. How have you been Craig. Or should I say Prod." I went back to Craig's question.

"Well, after the show, we can catch up." He said to me.

"So can we Tiff." Roc said like they know each other.

"Shut up Roc. Y'all don't even know each other." Ray joked.

"And you know because?"

"Roc, if you knew her you would of hugged and she wouldn't have to introduce herself." Prince pointed out.

"Hop off ya. Tiff we will continue this later." Roc said.

"Oh, Okay!" She squealed.

-------Le Concert-------

The show was great. Craig kept stealing glances at me. Roc was showing off for Tiff. They sang Mrs. Right, Keep Her On The Low, Girls Talkin Bout, All Around The World, Missing You, Bang Bang Bang, and My Girl. For Missing You, Roc brought us both on stage. It was me and Craig, Roc and Tiff, Prince and a girl named Lianna, and Ray with a girl named Melina. They were really pretty. Lianna had long curly hair and Melina had wavy long hair. This was all so unbelievable. Craig was an amazing singer and dancer. When ever they clapped for him to dance, I was screaming the loudest.