Are You Sure? (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Jerome: "You can't tell him it will break his heart."

Lachlan: "I don't care. I know this will destroy him and I fucking hate myself for needing to do it, but he has to know."

Jerome: "I'm not saying you shouldn't tell him. I'm saying that you need to be careful and pick the right time."

Lachlan: "That sounds hard."

I looked over at Jerome as he half slammed the door shut. As he turned around and saw me, any anger he held, any ideas he had were gone as he walked over to me, Laying down beside me whilst letting one arm drape over me. His touch was so soft and gentle. He let his fingers fall and run up the inside of my shirt, his bare fingers touching the tips of my skin, and it felt incredible, sending my body into shivers. After the second one he stopped. He pulled down my shirt and moved himself over until he was cuddling into my chest.

Jerome: "I'm sorry baby."

Nick: "Are you ok Jerome?"

Jerome: "No, Not really but I can't tell you anything. I'm sorry."

Nick: "Do you know the hardest thing about secrets?"

Jerome: "What's that Nicholaus?"

Nick: "When you know a person is hiding something, but you don't know what it is. And it's worse when you know it's about you. Something that means a lot if it will break them so much."

I watched as Jerome rolled over on top of me, but kept himself above my body on his hands. He stared at me and I could feel my body getting hot. I may feel like we never end in a good way. But I'll be damned if I don't fucking love this guy. Every little movement he does fills me with all these nerves, butterflies. It's ridiculous. I watched him lean down slowly, stopping just before my lips before letting out a sigh, resting his forehead on mine as he leaned in and closed the distance. Feeling his soft lips on mine set me into all kinds of euphoria, making me feel like I was a machine, a god that had no concept of the human body, not understanding why I felt the way I did. He kissed me deeper, with more passion as he moved one hand to cup my face. Gently running his thumb over my cheeks as we lay there. I let my hands fall to his hips before slowly riding them up the sides of his body. Lifting his shirt up along with it. As I reached his arms he broke away from me and took his shirt off. He fell back down and kissed me again, continuing the dance we had created as his one free hand, while holding himself with the other, started to run along my body under my shirt. I felt his hand rise from my stomach towards my chest. Lifting my shirt along with his hand until he pulled away and helped to pull mine off from my body. He kissed me once more before I ran my hand over the erection growing in his pants. He kissed me again before he maneuvered himself and pulled his pants down and off his body, leaving his boxers on with a small amount of skin popping through the button. I couldn't help but run my hand over his growing erection until I felt something in the back of my mind, something clicked and I got scared, I froze underneath him and I knew, I knew what was going to happen... and I was terrified. I felt Jerome pull away from me and look at me in fear.

Jerome: "Nick, I'm so sorry I couldn't, I didn't mean to."

Nick: "Jerome. Hold me."

I felt him push his pants off the bed as he lay down next to me, Pulling the blanket up over us while he pulled my up and onto his body. Our bare chests falling together as he wrapped his arms around me, I felt so bad. That was the closest I had gotten to ever, doing anything. And I freaked out. I looked at Jerome to see his eyes closed but tears falling. I felt like shit.

Jerome: "I'm sorry, I should have asked if it was ok. I should have asked you if you were ok. I should have stopped, I shouldn't have pushed it. I'm so sorry."