Books- Annoying ones

What Annoys me in Books on Wattpad and yeah sure, the real World Too...

• The adopted by One Direction Thing. WHY WOULD A BOY BAND ADOPT A TEENAGE GIRL, I MEAN PEOPLE!! CREEPY! but I have read some and they are interesting. (CURLY FRIES!)

• here is a fake excerpt from a fake story fakery called, "This Story is Fake."

I quickly ran up the stairs and got dressed. I put on my favorite white t-shirt, orange skirt, and I clipped a bobby pin in my hair. Then I pulled on my orange converse and headed out the door.

EVERYBODY OWNS CONVERSE, HOLY CRAP I HAVE NEVER ONCE SEEN SOMEONE SAY, "I PULLED ON MY WORN OUT ADIDAS AND RAN OUT THE DOOR." EVER!! YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME!!

Why does everyone have converse?? And why do they own fifty pairs of different colors??

• This is what I hate. There is waaaaaaay to much romance! Yikes, I can go to humor and it'll say a bunch of stuff like "The Playboy" or "Choc Mint Chip" (it's one of the story lines I hate) and some other stuff.

• Story line I hate-

So there's the nice innocent girl and she falls for the school "badboy"or "playboy" or whatever you call that jerk. So then she thinks maybe the guy actually likes her and has changed their horrible ways.

Think again, doofus.

Later she sees the dude kissing or hanging out with another girl and the innocent main character is all sad and heart broken. Psh.

But then later, the boy is all, "No I have changed! I am so sorry I never wanted to hurt you!" or maybe they didn't but either way...

THE GIRL COMES CRAWLING BACK!

I swear, they have brains right?? Yes? THERE IS BRAIN CELLS IN YOUR NOGGIN??

Sometimes I doubt it.

But either way, if you do these things and I offended you then sorry, my bad, just my opinion.