Chapter thirty-nine

Start from the beginning

"Stop behaving like a mentally disturbed person.", Max hissed out angrily and removed his grasp on me.

Well mister, I could have easily walked out by myself. Right? Ugh

We both stopped at Alex's black Lamborghini while Alex got in the driver's seat. We were both debating on who would get to sit in front. I'm sure that that's what Max is thinking about right now.

I glared at Max who gladly returned my gesture.

Well, If you haven't figured out yet, let me just -

I screamed out loud in Max's right ear when he pulled opened the passenger's door next to Alex.

"What the hell, Shelly?", Max groaned in annoyance and covered his ears with both his hands, leaving the door opened

And that's how it's done, you all.

I jumped in quickly and buckled up before Max could pull me out. Alex was cackling with laughter beside me and I couldn't help chuckling too. Damn, his laughter, though.

"No, get the bloody out right now.", Max yelled at me but I smiled sweetly at him.

"Please, just for once.", I pouted and gave him my best puppy face that I could pull off right now.

"Okay...", he trailed off and I grinned back at him in response.

But then, I froze completely when he leaned down to my level.

"But babe, I already planned to do a lot of things in the backseat with you. You know, like .....", Max whispered sexily in my left ear. His lips brushing slightly on my skin making me shiver. Gosh! His voice sounded so husky and his perfume was to die for. Hmm! He kissed my neck lightly and I pressed my lips tightly together to avoid from moaning out loud. I could feel my heartbeats and I swear it sounded like I have just ran a marathon. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes to control my heartbeats.

"Don't tell me you two are making out in front of me as if I'm invisible and that too, in my car?", Alex cried out in disgust and pushed Max away from me but the latter wouldn't bulge. I swear I saw Alex shiver in fright. 

And now, even some early morning people passing by were shooting us disapproving looks. Fish! They were wrong. We were not doing anything but then, maybe that's now it looked like from outside.

When I looked up to warn Max, that was probably the biggest mistake one could make in such a situation. You know what happened?

I froze once again.

The only difference is that this time, Max froze too.

Worst part?

Our lips were frozen together.

I accidentally kissed him.

Freaking shit!

Now, it really looked like we were making out in Alex's CAR with ALEX in the car, watching us like a creep and with all these old early-morning people walking around in hope of starting their morning in peace.

Well then, I think we just ruined their blissful early morning moment.

Acting on impulse, I pushed Max away but he started kissing me while keeping his right palm on the back of my neck. His other hand was on top of the car, keeping his balance.

Kiss him.

Noooo!

Kiss him, Shelly!

Should I kiss him?

Ahh fu - no foul word.

Yeah right!

Just when I was about to respond to his kiss, I was yanked away all at once, and Max stumbled back.

Max glared at Alex after regaining his balance and Alex glared back.

"No making out in my car", Alex deadpanned and his sharp jawline ticked with anger.

This guy has just maybe made me reconsider the fact if whether Max was really the most furious guy among the three players. I think I should cross out Max's name and put Alex there, on top of the list.

"Now, get in!", Alex coldly added. 

Max groaned and squeezed in the back grumpily. Well, I was the one at the back on our way to Starbucks. I think karma is a bitch, huh, Max?

I chuckled but it died out when Max glared at me.

"So, what about the cars you race in? Is this the car you race in, Alex?", I asked him and avoided Max as he was shooting daggers at the back of my head right now.

"I think it's a bit too early for you to find out.", Alex said naughtily and winked at me. 

His anger long forgotten. 

"Come on", I whined.

"No can do.", he shrugged and then started driving.

I pouted in frustration and crossed my arms over my chest.

Well, I avoided both of them and looked out the window.

••••••••

Another question for our little game custom : What are you doing right now? Like really right now?! That is when you're reading this and answer honestly! It's just for fun!

Remember : the one who comments first, gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her...

See you ^^