Draco x Reader ~ Slughorns Christmas party

Start from the beginning

Draco grabbed it and as soon as your fingers touched, a tingling feeling spread across your body. You tangled your fingers with his and walked away from Filch.

'Huh... okay alright, carry on, carry on.' Slughorn smiled.

You pulled Draco into a quiet corner.

'What were you doing up there?! You could have gotten yourself into serious trouble! And why did you lie?! I asked you to come with me!'

'Y/N, first of, thank you... second of all, I already told you. I had to do something important up there.'

'What is-'

Snape approached the two of you.

'Well, miss Y/L... I see that you found it important to lie with Mr Malfoy. I will escort him out.' Snape spoke.

'I didn't lie... I asked Draco to come with me. He was already late, I was thinking he wasn't going to come. Do you seriously think I'll show up at a party alone, professor?' You asked.

'Well, at least give me some time to have a conversation with Mr Malfoy...'

You looked at Draco.

'Certainly... professor.'

They walked out, unnoticed and you sighed. You leaned against the wall.

The past few weeks Draco had been busy with something and he wouldn't tell you with what. He was keeping something from you and he wouldn't tell you. After a short while they came back. Draco looked annoyed. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him as far way from Snape as possible.

'Draco... what's up?'

'Nothing... I'm done with Snape. Let's have some fun.'

He grabbed to goblets from Neville and handed one to you.

'Cheers.' He smiled.

'Cheers.'

You took a sip.

'Thank you.' You spoke softly.

'For what?'

'Coming. I thought I was going to be alone tonight.'

Draco smiled with a small blush before taking another sip.

'I must say, you look beautiful miss Y/L.' He spoke formally.

'Well thank you Mr Malfoy, you looked quite fancy yourself.' You laughed. 

You finished your drink and put it on a table. Draco did the same and offered you his hand. You looked at him.

'I can't dance with myself.' He grinned.

You blushed and grabbed his hand. He led you to the small dance floor. As soon as he left hand met your waist, goosebumps started to spread across your body. You placed your arm on his shoulder and held his hand. You slowly started dancing.

The longer you were looking at him, the more often he spun you outwards and pulled you back into his arms, the wider you smile got.

-

At the end of the night you were one of the last persons the leave. You walked into the corridor laughing and fooling around. 

'But seriously, Draco... thank you so much for an amazing night.' You smiled while turning towards him.

'It's isn't over yet.' He smiled.

'What?' You asked.

He offered you his hand. You grabbed it and he started running through the corridor trying to get to his destination as quickly as he could, trying to avoid Filch.

He took you outside and you felt the cold wind blow your dress back. It was already dark. Draco pulled you with him to the Astronomy tower. He cover your eyes upstairs and walked you to one of the railings. He moved his hands away and you saw the beautiful view of the night sky with a full moon and Hogwarts.

'I never noticed how beautiful Hogwarts is.' You smiled.

'I never noticed how beautiful you are.'

You looked at him with a blush. His gray eyes were beautiful because of the moon light.

'W-What?' You asked.

'I never noticed how beautiful you are.' He said again.

'Me?'

'There's no one else here.'

He turned towards you and leaned in the railing with his elbow. He looked at you confidently.

'Draco.. are you flirting with me?' You asked.

'Depends...'

'On what?' You asked.

'You.'

You looked at him.

'Me? Why does that depend on me?' You asked.

He just smirked at you. You but your lower lip before grabbed his chin. He looked at you. You then kissed him. He didn't hesitate and immediately kissed you back as if he had been waiting for this for a long time. You pulled back and smiled at him.

'Y/N... we've been friends for so long... but I think I'm actually falling for you.'

You smiled.

'I love you too.'

You kissed him again and after that you played with his shirt. You looked up at him shyly.

'What would you say if I would ask you if we should take this to my room?' You asked before biting your lower lip again.

He smirked and grabbed your hand. You hurried towards the common room. When you got in you grabbed Dracos jumper and pulled him closer. He looked at you and after that he kissed you fiercely. You kissed him back and tugged his shirt. Draco pulled back and moved his hand slowly down your arm. He grabbed your hand and you walked up the stairs towards his room. He opened the door.

'Better be quiet... Crabbe and Goyle are asleep.' He whispered in your ear before kissing you again.

You kissed him back and opened his robes. He pushed you back and pulled his jumper over his head and he loosened his tie. He threw it away.

'Y/N... wait I-'

You kissed him and started unbuttoning his blouse. You removed it. Draco pushed you back again.

'What? You don't wan- Oh.'

His arm caught your eye. His left arm. You looked at it and grabbed it. A dark mark was visible. Draco looked at you.

'I-I..'

'Why didn't you tell me?' You asked.

'I thought you'd be angry...'

You kissed the top of the mark and kissed him all the way up back to his lips. You smiled at him. Draco smiled back before kissing you. You walked back and he slowly followed until you made it to the bed. He opened your robes and pushed you on the bed. He crawled over you and smiled.

'Marry Christmas.' You smiled.