Remember, They Never Knew

Start from the beginning

I couldn't even make any sounds, All I could do was nod, And even that was an effort.

Simon: "I'm so scared. I don't have a family anymore. He's dead JJ. He's fucking dead and I can't do anything about it. I could try anything and if I was given the chance. I would do anything to get him back."

JJ: "We all would do it in your situation. The boys say they hate you. And they say hurtful things but we know them Si. We know they would never mean it if they knew. We both know that they would never intentionally say anything to hurt you, I can promise you that."

Simon: "Help me please."

The tears started to fall again before JJ pulled me into his embrace, Kissing my cheek softly as he held me in his arms. He let go quickly and moved to clear our plates. I couldn't help but just watch him. That's all I could do was watch him but it didn't take long before he walked back over and picked me up.

JJ: "Your dad might not be here anymore. But I promise you. I won't ever leave you."

Simon: "Please don't."

I heard the door knob as the door closed. And foot steps led away from us, I knew it was someone on the other side, and they heard what I said. I started to shake in fear, what if they hate me even more now? What if this just solidifies their hatred for me? After everything that has happened, now would be the perfect time.

Simon: "What if they, JJ what if they kick me out? I'm not good enough anymore. They will replace me."

JJ: "Then they will replace both of us. I'm going to take us up to my room, I promise you that I will never let them replace or kick you out. You have no where else to go, or you will end up with my parents. Trust me, You will always have a place to stay."

As he held onto me, Lifting me up to my room. He lay me gently on the bed and kissed the top of my head. He stood up and took his shirt off before handing it to me.

Simon: "What?"

JJ: "I'm going to go lie to the boys, Tell them a stupid story about why you are so upset to try and calm them down. Just hold onto this. I'll be back ok?"

Simon: "Please don't go."

JJ: "Simon I have to try had help you."

Simon: "You said you wouldn't leave me."

JJ: "I have to baby. I need to sort them out. I am not going anywhere ok? I'm just going to see them."

I reached out to try and grab his hand but he left, Closing the door behind him. Reminding me that I was by myself again. I'm always by myself.

JJ's POV

I closed the door behind me and felt like shit. I know I said I would never leave him but I needed to tell these ass holes what the fuck is going on. If they are going to treat my boyfriend like shit. I'll fucking tear them a new ass hole. I walked down towards Josh's room but got stopped by Vik.

Vik: "JJ..."

JJ: "What the fuck do you want Vik?"

I watched him flinch and he looked like shit. He looked like he felt so bad.

Vik: "I heard."

JJ: "And? You think now that you know you think it's ok to just feel bad? You think it's ok just just apologize and everything will be fine? No fuck you Vik. You and Josh both, And even Ethan and Harry have taken a few stabs at him. You people need to understand that there is a difference between sympathy and feeling bad. And you have all made him feel like shit since it happened. So I think you need to really give this a hard fucking thought. Because I will not let you near my boyfriend, until you are ready to get on your knees and fucking beg him for forgiveness for how you treated him. Fuck off to your room. And talk to him tomorrow. I'm taking him for breakfast and lunch. Now where's Josh?"

Josh: "Right here? Fuck your JJ you can't tLk to him like that?"

I watched Vik walk up to Josh and put his small arms around the bigger boy. The two of them had only been dating for a couple of months. But at the same time, I won't fucking let them anywhere near him after what they have said.

Josh: "Vik stop. He can't act like a depressed and destroyed little shit, and think he can get away with it."

JJ: "I would suggest you keep your damn mouth shut until you know the reason you fucking cunt."

Josh: "And what are you going to do JJ?"

JJ: "I will do anything it takes dick head."

Josh: "Then fucking hit me cunt."

JJ: "You want to start Nigger?"

Vik: "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Simon: "JJ."

I turned to see my baby in front of me. He looked so scared.

JJ: "Simon I said to wait for me. I wouldn't be long."

Simon: "I heard you screaming at these guys. And Vik scared me."

Vik: "I'm sorry."

Simon: "Vik."

Vik: "I heard everything. Simon I'm sorry."

JJ: "Come on let's go back into your room. They can apologize another time."

Simon: "No..."

JJ: "Simon they have treated you like dirt for over a week now. I know you want them close to you but right now is not the time. No one is emotionally ready for this. And Vik only now has just found out. We need to be prepared for it ok. Go lie down in bed..."

Simon: "I'm not letting you go again."

JJ: "Ok. Ok fine Simon I'll come with you ok. I love you Simon."

Vik: "Simon..."

JJ: "No."

Simon: "Ok."