First Day At The Pizzaria

The HS versions woke up and looked around only to see Foxy in Pirates Cove sleeping and also they heard children laughing. HS Foxy shook Foxy's leg to wake him up. Foxy woke up and yawned quietly.

HS Chica asked with concern "Why aren't kids around Pirates Cove?"

Foxy looked confused then said "What.....? Oh! Me apologizes. I've forgotten about ta' bite haven' I?"

The HS versions tilted their heads and asked "The bite?"

Foxy sighed and said "Aye. Ta' bite was a' mistake. Lass understands, but not Bonnie. It was me jaw malfunctioning for ta' first time. I accidentally bite a young child. Younger then al' o' ye'. I've felt ta' world break around me, but Freddy on ta' other hand...... Didn't like me either. Only lass a.k.a Chica. She was ta' only one who understanded old me. She knew it was a' accident because o' me jaw."

HS Springtrap asked while tilting his head "So it was your jaw that malfunctioned right?"

Foxy nodded and said "Aye."

HS Springtrap smiled and said "I can fix that!!!"

Foxy looked surprised and said "Ye' can?!"

HS Springtrap nodded and said "Yup!!"

Foxy smiled and said "Thank ye', but I don' know about ta' bears though even less ta' bunny."

HS Toddy asked without listening "What about the chicken?"

Foxy narrowed his eyes and said "Nah.............. Ta' lass knows about me malfunction, but ta' Golden bear is ta' one all o' ye' need to be careful about."

HS Bon asked with fear "Who's the golden bear?"

Foxy said with anger "Golden Freddy........"