Mental Part 7

Every kid in the mental hospital looked at the group of new kids and started to call them names. Mrs Quinch even told their parents lies. Abby had been separated from Ennard so that he should go back to the shocking room. Plushtrap, Fredbear, and Marionne went into or back into the beating room. The other kids that were around Nicolas were quiet. The adults at the mental hospital tried to take away his phone and couldn't because he told them that he has a girl to watch over. Barth was relaxing in a cell a cross from Bonnie. Bonnie would get some peeks at Barth then looked away. Felix was a cross from a girl with black and white eyes. Her hair was white she told him to call her Lolly. Fefe was a cross from a guy named Yen. Yen had gray hair and blue eyes. Lilly was a cross from a girl named Reena. Reena was a dancer herself. So once an a while her and Lilly would show each other their dance moves. Abby was a cross from a girl with light blue hair that matched outer space blue. She said her name was Cece. The last guy that was a cross from where Ennard was supposed to be name was Bidy. *I don't remember this kid's name.*

Abby looked out out of her cell and sighed. Cece noticed this and looked up.

Abby looked over at Cece and asked "Do you know Ennard?"

Cece nodded and said "Yeah. He's my brother."

Abby went wide eyed and said "Your his sister?!"

Cece nodded and said "So is Yen, but you probably don't remember us because you never really came over to our house."

Abby slightly blushed and said "I'm so sorry!!!"

Cece chuckled and said "Its alright. He told us that you moved away and that his heart was broken."

Abby stopped blushing and asked "Do you know who can get us out?"

Cece smiled and said "Of course Nicolas knows how to. If you play nice with him. He'll tell ya how to get out."

Abby smiled and asked "Where is this Nicolas?!"

Cece relaxed on her bed and said "Probably texting to his girlfriend in his cell."

Abby raised an eyebrow and asked "He still has his phone why?"

Cece shrugged and said "Don't know he keeps that thing, but Mrs Quinch and him had a death glare challenge."

Ms Lindy and Mrs Quinch walked into the hallway and saw all of the kids looking at them as if they expected something. Mrs Quinch smiled and nodded to Ms Lindy.

Ms Lindy said in a evil tone "Now listen up all of you new and old idiots!! Do you guys know why you rotten kids are here?!"

A kid answered "Because you made us kids come in here! You evil b***h!!!!!"

Ms Lindy nodded to one of the police officers that were standing by the kids cells and turned around and shot that kid only.

Ms Lindy said with a smile this time "Now does anyone else want to talk back?!?!?!"

Abby saw Cece walk into more of her cell with fear of being shot. Abby had a worried face on her and thought 'Please Ennard! Can you get us out of here?! Or this Nicolas guy?!'

Ms Lindy walked over to Nicolas's cell which made all the other kids watch. Ms Lindy turned around and said "Buzz off you flies!!!!!"

Oxie rolled his eyes and looked the other way wondering where is Ica. Ms Lindy turned back to Nicolas and saw that he wasn't even paying any attention to her.

Ms Lindy said in a kind way "Oh~! Nicolas time to wake up!!!"

But Nicolas didn't answer, but only continued to look at the wall.

Ms Lindy grabbed the cell door and kicked it. In which that made all the other kids jump in fear. Sadly Nicolas didn't jump in fear. So Ms Lindy walked into the police officer with the keys and went to unlock his cell with a gun in her hand. When she walked in there she lost the gun and the keys because she tripped and she was caught onto a blade digging into her chest. Nicolas jumped down off of the roof of the hallway and saw the police and Mrs Quinch with guns in their hands. Nicolas snapped his fingers and all different sorts of kids were going at them.

Nicolas said to Barth "Go get Fredbear and the others! And you guys!" The FNAF group turned to Nicolas. Nicolas smiled and said "You guys are coming with me! Also you circus freak guys!!"

Bidy said with a smile "I don't mind." Bidy is only 6 years. Reena is only 5 years old. Nicolas is 16. Fredbear 16. Ica is 15. Marionne is 16. Ennard is 16. Yen is 17. Cece is 15. Lolly is 15.

Nicolas started to show the group where the shocking room is.

*The shocking room is actually the scooping room.*