Mental Part 4

The group was following Marionne to the 2 cells that were across from each other and saw only the guy that looked like Deuz, but also he looks like the older version of Golden Freddy. Marionne taped on his cell to see if he was alright. The guy looked up to see the group with Marionne and Plushtrap.

The guy asked weakly "H-H-How d-did y-y-you e-escape?"

Marionne looked at the guys appearance it looked like he gotten the beatings again and asked "Got the beatings again Fredbear?"

The group stumbled back and said "Fredbear!!!"

Marionne nodded and said "Yeah this is Fredbear. He is Nicolas's younger brother."

Fredbear tried to get on his feet and said "Only a few seconds younger then him."

Marionne nodded and put the key into the lock to unlock Fredbear from the prison.

Chica asked while noticing the other cell was now empty "Where is this girl?"

Fredbear walked out of the cell and said "Ica has been taken to the beating room. The only reason why she acted the way she did is because she thinks I'm like a brother to her."

Marionne smiled and said "Also me!!!" 

Joy asked with worry in her voice "How do we get them back?"

Fredbear looked at Joy and said "We are going to find Nicolas."

Marionne smiled and asked "Where is his cell?"

Fredbear looked at Marionne and said "First we need Ica because she knows where his cell is."

The group nodded and went to find the beating room.

~Meanwhile in the beating room~

The girl named Ica was being strapped onto a chair with leather straps that was being wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Mrs Quinch walked into the room and closed the door behind her then saw Ica strapped onto the chair.

Mrs Quinch shook her head and said "Such a shame Ica. You were always the one to put yourself in trouble for that boyfriend of yours."

Ica looked up at Mrs Quinch and said "Leave my brother alone. And we are not dating monster."

Mrs Quinch grabbed Ica's chin and said "Shut it! You idiotic girl!!!"

Ica felt Mrs Quinch punch her in her stomach then felt Mrs Quinch kick her in her face. Blood was running down Ica's nose.

Mrs Quinch looked down at Ica and said "Deal with her and make sure that she suffers much worse then Fredbear."

The police and watched Mrs Quinch leave the room. After Mrs Quinch left the room they started to beat up Ica themselves.