Mental Part 2

*Previously on FnafHs~

Mrs Quinch said "Play nice and we won't bite!"

Ms Lindy showed the group to a room with lots of chairs.

A boy walked in and said "Nice to meet you guys! I'm Ennard!"

*Back to the story*

Ennard got situated in the chair he was sitting in. Abby looked at Ennard with love in her eyes.

Felix noticed this and whispered over to Abby "Like him?"

Abby jumped in her chair causing everyone in the room to look at her not including Ennard because he was already looking their way. Abby whispered over to Felix "Don't tell him. Please?"

Felix smiled and whispered "Don't worry I won't."

Abby sighed and Ennard asked while watching the group of kids "Why are you guys here?"

Mr Window said while leaning up against a wall "We are on a field trip."

Ennard sighed and said "Get out of here while you guys still can."

Everyone looked at each other until Onnie asked "Why?"

Ennard looked over at Abby and said "Those women are mother and daughter but that's not the real reason. The real reason is that they are going to capture you kids and throw out that adult there. And treat you guys like the rest of us kids in here."

All the kids looked at each other then back at Ennard.

Mr Window said while trying to get off the wall "Why can't I get off this wall?!"

Ennard played with something in his mouth until a very sharp chicken bone showed. Everyone was disgusted until Ennard grabbed it and tried to get the lock on the chains that was wrapped around his neck. When he got the lock he tried getting off the handcuffs with the exact same bone. When he got the handcuffs he ran over to Mr Window and tried yanking him off the wall. When he was able to get Mr Window off the wall he helped all the other kids that hadn't realized that their legs were binded against the chairs. When Ennard got off all the locks and chains around everyone he tried getting the door. Abby watched everything that Ennard did and walked over to him.

Ennard said while trying to pick the lock "The exit is on the left go down this hall way to the left and take a right. When you see a glowing green light that's the exit."

Abby nodded and asked "Will we ever see you again?"

Ennard looked at Abby and asked "Why would you care?"

Abby blushed and said "N-No r-r-reason........"

Ennard smiled and went back working on the door. But the door opened thanks to Ms Lindy.

Ms Lindy looked down at Ennard and said "Stupid boy you had to try to escape again." Ms Lindy grabbed Ennard by the arm. Just because she was a skinny lady that doesn't mean she wasn't strong. She dragged Ennard away.

Ennard yelled while being dragged away "GO GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU GUYS CAN!!!!!!!"

All the other kids left with Mr Window minus the FNAF groups. They didn't leave. What they did was to find those kids that helped them out earlier.