Phantom Finding Or Finds Us?

Everyone gathered outside in the courtyard after their classes to find these so called 'Phantoms'. Freddy looked to the right while Foxy looked to the left. Marionette was walking by the area that the Animatronics, Toys, Nightmares, and Funtimes were at with Townstrap and Eak.

Marionette walked up to them and said "Yo! I'm new here my name is Marionette!!!"

Everyone froze and took a look at the strange guy before them.

Marionette looked at everyone and asked "What's wrong did I do something?"

Joy said while ushering her hand for him to go away "N-N-No, no its not that at all sir."

Marionette looked at all the girls until he saw Maggie. Marionette went top speed to her and hugged her in which she tried to brush him off.

Marionette said while clinging to her more "I like you!!!! You are so pretty!!!!!!!"

Maggie blushed and said "Can you get off of me?!"

Marionette looked up and said "No."

Freddy smiled and said "Hi there I'm........."

Marionette asked "Freddy correct?"

Freddy froze then said "Y-Y-Yeah, how did you know that?"

Marionette said "Lucky guess."

Freddy relaxed and said "Do you know where is your leader at?"

Marionette nodded and said "Of course I do, but I don't want pretty and her friends to meet him. He's scary."

Maggie blushed and looked away.

Abby asked "So how do we find ourselves?"

Marionette looked at Abby and said "No, he finds you. No one looks for him."

Lily asked "What do you mean by 'no one looks for him, but finds you'?"

Marionette said "Duh......... Its not hard to figure it out. Xy he's a nice guy once get to know him, but its hard to be his friend. He chooses his friends and allows us to choose our own friends as well."

Chica said while looking at Marionette weird "Don't you think that's kind of weird?"

Marionette said "No."

"YO! MARIONETTE WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Marionette yelled back "COMING BART!!!!!"

Marionette tilted Maggie's head towards his and said "See ya pretty. <3"

Maggie blushed and became nervous. Marionette waved goodbye and left the group.

Foxy said while watching Marionette leave "He's one weird dude."

Everyone else nodded in agreement.