Entering the Mental Hospital

The buses stopped at the entrance of the hospital. The mental hospital had the name of:

                            Children's Mental Hospital :)

Bon said while trying not to pee his pants "T-T-This p-p-p-p-place l-l-looks o-off."

Puppet wrapped his arm around Bon and said "Don't worry I'll protect you." Bon became nervous instead of scared thanks to Puppet but he doesn't like Puppet. He likes Bonnie but he doesn't know if Bonnie likes him.

A lady came out of the mental hospital and said with a fake smile "Oh! Who are these little cuties?!"

Mr Window smiled and said "We are from..........."

The lady said while turning back to the hospital "Yes, yes I know FnafHS. Am I right?"

Mr Window nodded and said "Yes we are. You got the memo or something?"

The lady turned back to everyone and said "I'm Mrs. Quinch! Be nice and we won't bite!!!!"

Mrs Quinch walked up to the door and said "Come on don't be shy! They are just kids like yourselves!!!!"

The kids went up to the door and went in one-by-one. Mr Window walked up to Mrs Quinch and talked to her while all the kids were walking into the hospital.

Mrs Quinck walked into the hospital with Mr Window and said while leaving "There will be someone coming here to give you guys a tour of the place!!!"

Xy asked while looking at a picture of children who had smiles on their faces "Why are you leaving if you were the one to saw us?"

Mrs Quinch stopped and turned around to Xy's eyes match up to hers and said "I have work to do so wait here and be nice......" Mrs Quinch turned back around and continued to walk while she was she thought 'I might keep those kids here.'

The group waited for another person to walk by. No one came by. Another lady came up to the kids and said "Hi I'm Ms Lindy and I'll be your guys tour guide!!"

Freddy whispered over to Bonnie "She seems nice!"

Bonnie nodded and started to follow Ms Lindy and the other kids.