Arriving

The buses had to stop at a restaurant because Toddy wanted something to eat. Even though they are going to a pizzaria she doesn't want her new clothes to get dirty. Everyone got their food and sat down at a very big table. Everyone was enjoying their food, but the new tour guide. He seems off. He said his name was Mr Mount and everyone was not allowed to make fun of his name. Springtrap knew something was going on, but he couldn't figure it out. Mr Mount had his eye on Ica the entire time. The guy is like a stalker. His eyes were on her when she first got on the bus. The first 2 buses went to the pizzaria before them because of Toddy. Turns out the entire school was going on this free trip. This boss is nice. Luckily there wasn't any birthday parties today if there was that would be bad. The students are allowed to go anywhere minus this place known as 'Pirates Cove'?

Freddy had his finger to his chin and said "I wonder why we are not allowed to go in there?"

Plushtrap said while eating a corn dog "Because they don't want little kiddies such as ourselves to go in there."

Freddy nodded and said "True."

Ica turned her head and saw Mr Mount starring at her. She turned her head so fast that it caused a lot of wind to go around her. Oxie saw what happened and put his arm on the top of Ica's seat. Letting Mr Mount know that she is taken. Onnie was telling Marionne about his adventure to a school and beating someone up. Everyone was talking about something until they heard:

"Alright time to get back on the bus!!"

Everyone got up and went back on the buses. On the way they saw the other 2 going at top speed to get away from somewhere.

Ennard saw the buses and said "That's odd."

Abby looked at Ennard and asked "What's odd?"

Ennard looked at Abby and said "The buses were going at top speed. Trying to get away from somewhere."

Abby watched a car go by and said "Look that guy looks like Santa!!!"

Ennard's face went into the window and yelled "YO!!!! SANTA!!!!!!"

The guy turned his head to see Ennard's face and drove faster in fear.

Ennard now had a sad while Abby was trying to comfort him. They saw the pizzaria after a few minutes and all were in awe. It had a bear, a bunny, a chicken, and a fox as a sign above the doors. The bus stopped right in front of the pizzaria and saw a shadow walk in it. Ennard thought it was cool while everyone else thought it was scary. So they went into the parking lane and everyone got out. They walked up to the doors and saw that the shadow was on the other side and disappeared to go somewhere.

Ennard smiled and said "I like this place!!!"