Mental Part 1

Ms Lindy made the group go threw the cafeteria and other places that were nice and had good things in them. When they got into a room full of kids in.............. cells. Ms Lindy smiled insanely and said "This is where we keep the kids!" Ms Lindy stopped and turned around very slowly and said "I hope you guys enjoy your stay!!!" Ms Lindy got hold on a lever until she was kicked in the shin by a boy that looked like Deuz's age.

The boy said while retrieving his leg "Don't you have better things to do then trying to capture little twerps."

Ms Lindy kicked the boy and yelled "YOU DON'T KICK ME YOU BRAT!!!!!!!"

A girl said from the opposite cell "Your the reason why he kicked you."

Ms Lindy turned to the girl and yelled "SHUT IT YOU STUPID IDIOT AND GO BACK LICKING YOUR BONE!!!!!!" Ms Lindy calmed down and said "Come on that was a test......"

The group was terrified of Ms Lindy and did not follow her.

Ms Lindy turned to the group and asked "Are you guys scared?"

The group nodded.

Ms Lindy smiled insanely again and said "GOOD!!!!"

"Hey is it time for dinner!!!!!!!"

Ms Lindy turned to the door that only had a bared small window and said "SHUT IT ENNARD!!!!!"

"You shut up!!! I want my dinner!!!!!!"

Ms Lindy narrowed her eyes and said "You really want dinner or lunch?!!"

"Both!!"

Ms Lindy rubbed her temples and said "Do you want to meet these kids out here?!"

"No! I want lunch!!"

Ms Lindy closed and opened her eyes and said "I'll let you have lunch if you meet these kids!!"

"Fine!"

Ms Lindy turned to the group and said "Follow me......... you guys will meet a twerp first hand. You guys! Get that idiot."

"Heard that!!!!"

Ms Lindy made the group of kids follow her into a room with lots of chairs and a table. Ms Lindy said while leaving the group and Mr Window in the room "I hope he kills you guys."

Mr Window narrowed his eyes and asked "Isn't this supposed to be a mental hospital?"

Ms Lindy chuckled and said "It is but this mental hospital has a twist." Then Ms Lindy left the group and Mr Window in the room. Until a group of police with chains in their hands linked to something or someone.

The police moved out of the way to reveal a boy with white with red ends short hair. His outfit was a orange jumpsuit. He was missing his right eye. His hands were handcuffed together. The chains were wrapped around his neck. And he had a insane smile on his face.

Abby blushed and thought 'Is he the one for me?!'

The boy said while sitting down "Nice to meet you guys! I'm Ennard."