Mental Part 8

Nicolas made the group follow him to the shocking room. On the way they heard terrible screams coming from everywhere. The police were now shooting the children and killing them instead of beating them. Nicolas had to make sure that no one from the group got separated. When they had found the shocking room. All the others hid behind Cece who didn't hid. She went up to the door and knocked about 5 times. Then after a few seconds of silence there was the knock on the other side it knocked 6 times. Cece sighed and knocked 9 times. The person knocked 19 times. Cece's eyes went big and grabbed the door handle and started to pull on it. Everyone looked at each other and wondered what does that mean.

Nicolas said while not looking at the group "That's how we communicate when we are about to leave."

The others nodded and watched Cece open the door to reveal a very injured Ennard. Abby gasped and ran towards Ennard hugging him until she started crying. Nicolas turned aorund and saw the other Nightmares coming their way.

Nicolas walked up to them and asked "How injured are they?"

Barth said while putting Fredbear onto a wall "Pretty bad shape. It seems like they can't stand for long."

Nicolas nodded and asked "Ica, Fredbear, Marionne, Plushtrap you guys alright?"

Marionne looked up and said "I..... I'm....... not....."

Fredbear was knocked out and Ica was in terrible shape. She had to get to the hospital immediately or unless she dies. And Plushtrap had a few broken bones.

Barth said while making balloons "We need for Ica, Fredbear, Marionne, Plushtrap, and Ennard to get to the hospital fast."

Nicolas looked away and said "There's no time."

Abby asked while holding onto Ennard "Is there a hospital near or around here?"

Barth looked at Nicolas and said "This place is a hospital."

Everyone turned their heads to Barth.

Barth said while looking at the injured people "All we need is an adult who has a doctor degree."

Marionne snorted and said "I'd rather die."

Springtrap noticed that Plushtrap was looking down unable to move his legs. So he went over to him.

Plushtrap noticed Springtrap walk up to him and asked in a weak voice "What do you want?"

Springtrap smiled and said "We don't know if we are related yet, but we can see through a blood test. Also your hair looks more green then mine."

Plushtrap smiled and nodded. Springtrap sat down next to Plushtrap and started to talk to him.

Nicolas noticed this and checked his phone to see that it was night time. Nicolas put his phone in his back pocket and said "We need a doctor. If I call an ambulance they'll just bring more police."

Freddy asked while looking down "How are we supposed to find an adult who has a doctor degree?"

A police officer walked up to them and said "I have a doctor's degree."

Everyone jumped and turned to the smiling police officer.

The police officer said while helping Barth pick up the injured kids "I used to be a doctor right before I became a cop. So I can help."

Nicolas nodded and asked "What's your name?"

The police officer said while picking up Fredbear "My name is Collin."

Nicolas nodded and asked "Did we ever see you before Collin?"

Collin shook his head and said "Nope. I work outside until I heard noise and came in then saw you guys with injured kids. So I've decided to help you guys."

Joy smiled and said while putting her hands together "Thank you!!"

Collin smiled and led the kids to the clinic for the injured's kids to be treated. *Don't be mean to police now*