Money

Everyone went off to get money for the field trip. Some them don't really have money so the others promised to get the money for them. Foxy followed Chica back to her house because he wanted her to be safe. Mangle followed her friend Joy (Toy Chica). The Nightmares had Loon get the money for them. Eak and Townstrap got their own money. Springtrap didn't know what was going on until Foxy came back and told him. Then Springtrap also wanted to go on this trip. So Chica ran back to her house and got $10 for Springtrap.

Springtrap nudged Foxy and said "She yours?"

Foxy shook his head and said "No, a stupid rich boy also likes her."

Springtrap sighed and said "Rich people. They aren't the nicest people."

Foxy nodded and said "Agreed."

Mangle came back and said "Yo! Springy!!"

Springtrap waved and said "Hey Mangle!!!"

Mangle said while putting her hand out "Are you going to be upset when me and Foxy leave for the field trip?"

Springtrap shook his head and said while showing Mangle the money "No, I'm coming with you guys."

Mangle jumped and hugged Springtrap then said "All of us can be together!!!"

Springtrap and Foxy nodded in agreement. When the others got back with their money they started to introduce themselves to Springtrap and tell him about people that look dead but are cool looking.

Mangle said while walking back to the school "So one of them is missing a leg. Another is missing his arm. One is missing her right eye. And the others are mentally broken."

Springtrap had his hands behind his head and asked "What are their names?"

Freddy said with a smile "Their leader's name is Xy. His girlfriend's name is Hope. His sister's name is Mary. His best friend's name is Frederick. The womanizer one in their group name is Marionette. And the last one name is Bart."

Springtrap did a o with his mouth and said "They sound cool."

Foxy nudged Springtrap and said "They are. Once you meet them they'll become your friends."

Springtrap smiled and continued to follow the group back to the school.