Mental Part 6

The group found the beating room and saw through a window that Ica was being beaten by a whip, hammer, baseball bat, and a tennis racket. She bleeding at a terrible rate. Oxie felt his heart feel heavy just looking at Ica in that state sent painful signals up his spine. Plushtrap looked over at Oxie and saw that look in his eye.

Freddy asked while looking through the window "How do we get in there?"

Fredbear walked over to the door and kicked it open. Everyone froze and saw Fredbear walk in there and beaten up all the police officers. *Don't hate police officers. They might have records that Slenderman is real.* When he got done beating up the group walked into the room and saw the many children heads on all the walls. They had missing eyes. Chica hid behind Foxy who blushed deep red. Ica weakly looked up and saw Oxie had her in his arms. Ica felt her heart become heavy and looked away. Plushtrap had a perverted smile on his face. Ennard walked passed the beating room and saw Abby in the room.

Ennard walked into the room and asked "Abby what are you doing here still?"

Everyone turned around and saw Ennard. Abby ran up to him and gave him a bear hug. Ennard stumbled backwards and heard Abby cry.

Ennard raised an eyebrow and asked "Why are you crying?"

Abby said while putting her head on Ennard's chest "Because I thought I would lose you!!!!! Just like back when we were kids!!!"

Ennard rubbed Abby's head and said "Shh. Its ok no one is going to take me away from you ever again."

"Unless its me."

Everyone turned their heads to see Ms. Lindy standing at the door way with Mrs Quinch and buckets loads of police behind them. The group saw that a big group of police came into the room and chained everyone up minus Ica they had to continue she has a broken bone, but Oxie wouldn't let her go. Until one of the police knocked him out and carried him. Even if Ennard was chained up he continued to hold Abby's hand and they walked out of the room together along with everyone else.