Story of meeting the other Phantoms.

The group caught up with Xy and started to talk to him about everything. For example: Where did he come from? What food he likes? How long did he know the others? Etc.

Xy looked at the group and said "One I came from a different city that is not too far from this one. Second my favorite food is biscuits. Third I've met the others........ Why don't I tell you guys at how I've met them?"

The group nodded.

Xy looked up and said "It was nine years ago when me and my sister Mary were playing around. I was born a few months older then my sister. Mary was my youngest and only sister. Me and her didn't really like to make friends. We were walking to class  one day. Mary was always the prettiest girl in our school and she hated the other girls because they usually be on their phones or talk about stupidity. I was the guy that most of the school feared because I didn't like anybody. Bullies would try to pick on me from behind, but they would usually failed because Mary told me that there where bullies behind me. I would beat them up and leave the scene with my sister. We didn't like anyone until one guy came along and made friend with us. We walked outside after Math class to see a guy without a leg. Mary blushed at the sight of him. I could tell she already likes him so I said 'Go up to him.' Mary nodded and went up to the guy with the missing leg. The guy waved to Mary and she waved back. Mary told him that her name was Mary. The guy told her that his name was Frederick. I walked over to them and told him that I'm Mary's brother and my name is Xy. Frederick went wide eyed and said 'You look cool.' After that day we started to hang out with Frederick. Frederick was a shy guy but he was much more kinder then me. He would tell if somethings wrong with one of us. After three months, another one came along. His name was Bart. Bart was a little serious about the school because he hates school and he was forced into going to school. Frederick walked up to Bart and said 'Hi I'm Frederick what's your name?' Bart looked at Frederick and told him 'I'm Bart and its nice to meet you as well.' Later on Bart hanged out with us and we told him mine and Mary's name. He guessed straight off the back that Mary and Frederick were going to get married one day. It was funny because they both blushed dead mad red. Another day Marionette came along and he just simply walked up to us and introduced himself. We introduced ourselves to him. Then he started to hang out with us ever since he randomly introduced himself to us. Now with Hope...... she's different. She was the most cutest girl to enter that school. All of the popular girls started to make fun of her. Her hair was cut off, her clothes were torn, she entire body had bruises and cuts. When I met her and she was terrified of me. I knelt down and held out my hand. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up. I told her 'I'm Xy you?' Hope looked at me and said 'I'm Hope......' I knew that she was scared and she was extremely new to that school, but I hugged her and made her feel better. Hope and I started to see each other more often then she meet everyone else. Everyone was nice to her. She soon started to hang around me because she felt safe around me and she didn't get picked on. She switched all of her classes to mine and she started to hug me more and grab my hand. One day I asked her out in middle school and she accepted. So then later on in middle school we've tried to start a band. And we've succeed for a while until we all got into high school and the game changed. So we never singed or anything again."

The group had tears in their eyes and said "That story was beautiful!!!!!"

Xy turned to the group and asked "So are you guys going on the trip?"

The group nodded and said "Definitely!!!"

Xy smiled and said "Bring the money in tomorrow!"

The group cheered and ran out of the school to get the money to bring to the principle for the field trip. Xy went wide eyed and thought 'I think I made a wrong move.......'