Entering

Pirates Cove Keep Out

The groups walked up to the curtains until they heard Mr Mount shooting the animatronics. For some reason he started to shoot them. Then he walked up to Pirates Cove and flung the curtains aside revealing a red fox guy. He looked like a pirate. He was woken up due to the gun firing so when the guy flung open the curtains he got kicked in the face by the fox. When he got back up the fox was standing there doing nothing.

Mr Mount got back up and yelled "YOU DEMONS SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!!! YOU HEARD ME GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!"

The groups stared at Mr Mount with confusion until they saw the lights flicker and when they stopped the bear was next to Mr Mount. Mr Mount took out the gun again and shot the bear multiple times until it ran out of bullets.

The bear said "I'm Freddy Fazbear. And your right in front of pirates cove why?"

Mr Mount dug the gun into Freddy causing oil to come out of his chest. Mr Mount ran out of the pizzaria making the buses to go off with the kids who were scared back to the school. The fnaf groups were left behind again. Freddy looked up at the fox guy who was staring back at him.

Freddy said with anger "Don't activate again."

The fox guy nodded and closed the curtains.

Freddy turned to the groups and said "I'm guessing you guys will be here for a while. So get comfortable." Then he walked into the parts and service room.

"Are you guys visiting Cap'n Foxy?"

The groups jumped and turned to see the chicken girl standing by the stage.

The chicken girl smiled and said "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you guys. I'm Chica the chicken by the way."

Everyone stopped and stared and turned back to this pizzaria's Foxy and Chica. Foxy had such fluffy fur. Chica had soft feathers. The bunny guy appeared next to Chica and saw Foxy asleep.

The bunny guy smiled and said "I'm Bonnie the bunny!!! And I'm the guitarist of this band!!"

Chica smiled and said "I'm the back up singer and also the drummer."

Foxy woke up and said "An' I be another on' of t'em guitarists even wit' me' hook."

Chica got onto the stage and walked over to the group and Foxy. Bonnie tripped while following Chica. The HS versions were talking about their times at school and had to survive form a mental hospital. The kids fell asleep on Chica, Foxy, and/or Bonnie. The three of them kept the kids warm and safe this night.