Another Bus Ride

The day has the following Thursday and the HS Fnaf groups got onto the bus excited for this trip. Everyone was sitting next to the people they want to sit next to minus Golden because he sat next to Fredbear because Foxy beaten to Chica again. Plushtrap was talking to Townstrap and Eak.

Plushtrap smiled and said "You guys seem nice!"

Townstrap smiled and said "Thank you!"

Eak asked without care "When will we get here?"

Plushtrap looked up and said "We will get there somewhere around 9:58 a.m."

Everyone froze minus the ones who already knew how smart Plushtrap was.

Bonnie asked with a smile "Do you know any of their names?"

Plushtrap shook his head and said "Nope, but I do know that they live at a pizzaria!"

Everyone's eyes were narrowed and thought 'How smart is this one?' Mr Window was missing so they had to get a different guy. Nicolas thought about not saving Collin. He texted to his girlfriend 24/7 about seeing Collin dead. Ica and Oxie was sitting next to each other. Her, Oxie, and Onnie became great friends even though the both of them fight with each other. Ica smiled and looked over at Deuz who was looking their way. Deuz smiled not causing Ica to blush, but to think.

Deuz asked with concern "What happened to your right eye?"

Barth spitted out his water and turned to face Deuz and said "Don't ask that question she won't answer."

Ica flicked a penny at Barth and said "I can tell whoever I want." Ica looked down and siad "My right eye is fake because my 'father' scooped it out. I had to live without one until I met Fredbear. He made me a new eye. I only treated him like a brother ever since that day."

Oxie held more onto Ica's hand and squeezed it until she playfully pushed him.

Ennard was looking out into the world while Baby was sleeping onto his shoulder. Everyone was calm and happy about this new field trip, but one thing was on their mind. And that was how are they going to introduce themselves?