Getting on the Bus

When they got back and payed the group and their new friends waited for the day to come. When it finally did the principle had a worried face as everyone was getting on the charter buses. *If you have no idea what a charter bus is. Its a bus that is so much nicer then the regular buses.* Chica saw the principle's face and thought 'Is this even a good idea?'

Foxy grabbed Chica's hand and said with a smile "Come on! We don't want to be the last ones on!!"

Chica smiled and followed Foxy onto the charter bus. Everyone had a seat but they were close to each other. Hope was sitting next to Xy because she is far too hyped up for this trip. Frederick sat with Freddy. Foxy sat with Chica because he beaten Golden Freddy to her. Bonnie was sitting next to Bon. BonBon was sitting next to Loon. Eak was sitting next to Townstrap. Springtrap was sitting next to Bart. Deuz was sitting next to Maggie. Mangle was sitting next to Mary. Marionette was sitting next to Onnie trying to get to know him. Oxie was sitting next to Golden Freddy. Joy was sitting next to Toddy. Abby was sitting next to Lilly. And finally Felix was sitting next to Fefe. The teacher got on the bus.

The teacher said while standing at the front of the bus "Hello everyone I'm Mister Window and we are going to a mental hospital for children and the people told us that we are allowed to talk to the children, but we have to nice to them or they'll turn their backs and try to hurt you guys so play nice and we won't have any issues." *I ran out of names for the teachers and just wait for the names for the 'people' at the mental hospital.*

Bonnie smiled and said "I hope they will like me playing my guitar. Principle Tarts doesn't mind me taking it as long as I don't let any of the children take it." After every other children got onto the other charter buses they left for the mental hospital.

Question:

Do you guys like Oxie to be with Ica (Nightmare Chica)? Because I want them to be together.