Cedric x Reader ~ his friends not approving

Start from the beginning

'I was, but then I realized that you still have my books in your bag and I have to study.'

You grinned and grabbed your bag. You took out his books. You handed them to him.

'You idiot. Why do you let me carry your books?'

'Because you're best friend and slave.' He joked.

'Well, if you will excuse me, I'm going back to the puffs.' You smiled.

You closed your bag.

'Sure! Good luck.' He smiled.

He walked away and you turned back. You saw Cedric's friends looking at you.

'Cedric, can we talk to you for a moment?' Maxine asked.

Cedric looked at you.

'I'll be right back.' He smiled before kissing you shortly.

You smiled at him and he walked away. You looked at the group. They were talking... but the longer the conversation took, the more angry Cedric seemed the become. You were slightly worried and sighed. 

Cedric turned around and wanted to walk towards you. Maxine grabbed his wrist. 

'Let me go! I thought you were my friends!' He yelled before walked away.

He straight up passed you. You got up and ran after him.

'Cedric!'

'Y/N please not now.' He sighed in anger while almost walking into the corridor.

You grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked at you. You leaned up and kissed your taller boyfriend. He sighed and kissed you back. He pulled back and you placed your hand on his cheek.

'What's up?' You asked worried.

He moved some hair away from your face. He sighed and pulled you in for a hug. He kissed the top of your head.

'They are angry that you're best friends with Draco. He has been mean to them so for so long and now I'm dating you and then they suddenly didn't like you anymore.'

'Your friends hate me?' You asked while stepping back. 'I-I don't want to come between you and your friends Cedric... they were nice to me before Draco came... I'm sorry Cedric.'

'You don't have to be sorry for anything.'

'You're in a fight with your friends because of me! I don't want that Cedric...'

He looked at you.

'What are you saying?' He asked.

You looked at him.

'If you have to choose between me or your friends... please choose your friends. You know them longer then you've known me.'

It hurt you that you had to say that. It also hurt Cedric.

'Y/N... I can't... you know I can't. Not now, never possibly.'

'Make up with your friends Cedric.' You spoke before kissing his cheek.

You wanted to walk towards the corridor. 

'Y/N...'

'No, I didn't break up with you. I just want you to make up and think about what I said. Then you can decided what you're doing.'

Cedric sighed and looked at his friends. They walked towards him.

'Well... I hope you guys are happy.' He sighed.

'What? You told her?!' Herbert asked. 'What are you? Crazy?!'

'Calm down Herbert.' Anthony sighed. 'Did she break up with you?'