Jimin ~Drama

Working on set of the newest kdrama is more difficult than you imagined it to be. Let alone the fact that you have to work as assistent for one of the biggest dickheads ever, Kim Seowool. (A/N: made this name up so if there's actually an actor with this name, it's not directed to that person) He would order you around the entire day, making you do every single thing he needed done. The only plus was that you got to see some big A-list actors and the big paycheck was also very nice.

At this moment, you're waiting for Seowool to finish a scene. Already a cup of coffee in hand. The director calls it a cut and Seowool walks towards you. "Ah, my coffee." He grabs the cup and takes a sip. He immediately spits it back out. "Gross. What the hell Y/N! Can't even get coffee right? Ugh, bring me another cup." You quickly apologize and walk off while rolling your eyes.

When you enter the cafetaria you see that Jimin is working behind the counter. He's been working here for a few days now and has been really nice to you. "Hi Y/N!" He waves at you and smiles brightly. "Hey." You sigh and sit down on a chair in front of the bar. "Didn't like his coffee again?" You shake your head. "As usual." Jimin nods.

"Well, I don't have many more ideas to try out so I'll just make some plain coffee with milk." "Thanks Jimin." He smiles and stars working on the coffee. "Hey eumh, Y/N?" He asks while looking over his shoulder. "Mmh?" "I was wondering if you were free tonight. One of my best friends is competing in an underground rap battle and I was hoping you wanted to join me?" You think about whether or not you already have plans tonight and come to the conclusion that you're free.

"Sure! Why not?" He smiles and takes your hand in his. "I'll pick you up at 7?" You nod. "Okay, but I really have to go now, can't let Kim Seowool wait." You say with a sassy voice. Jimin chuckles. "Yeah you better hurry up."

At 6:50 pm
You rush around your room, getting ready for your date with Jimin. You deciced on a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt and black sneakers. You also put on a jacket.

The bell rings at exactely 7 pm and you open the door to find Jimin. He's also wearing casual clothing ans smiles when he sees you. "You look great y/n." "Thanks jimin. You do too." He smiles and takes your hand. "Ready to go?" You nod and follow you outside.

You arrived at the venue and decided to use the stairs to go down, rather than the elevator. The room was packed with people and you could barely make out the stage in the middle of the room.

"Lets try to get as close as possible!" Jimin yells in your ear, trying to be louder than the music playing. "Okay!" You yell back. You follow Jimin towards the stage and find a decent spot. He leans in and says: "this is a good place to watch the battle!" Your heart flutters from him being so close and you nod while trying to hide your blushing face.

After the performance Jimin leads you outside and you decide to take a little stroll before going back home. "Thanks for coming with me tonight y/n." "No, thank you! For inviting me that is." He shrugs and says: "how could I not ask you with me?"

You raise an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?" "I mean, you look so fine every single day. I wanted to ask you out previously, but I was too scared you'd say no. So I'm glad that I finally was able to ask you out." He looks down and you see him smile softly.

You lift up his chin and look into his eyes. "You should've asked me out sooner." You lean in and press your lips against his for a split second. Jimin smiles. "What was that for?" "Because I like you. A lot." He kisses you back and says: "you're right, I should've asked you before." You intertwine your hands and go back to your house.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work." Jimin nods. "Before I forget, do you have any plans in two days?" You shake your head. "No why?" "I thought we might wanted to make a part 2 of today." You smile and nod. "Sounds good to me."

"Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Y/N."

-----------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for the long wait guys! But I promise to update more regularly from now on!!

Ps: I'm dying because on 06/02 Sf9 and day6 will have a comeback, on 09/02 nct dream has a comeback and on 13/02 ...... BTS!!! Aaaah I'm really going to die this month 😱💜