J-Hope ~ Tattoo

You were working as a tattoo artist. You've been doing this job for the past two years. It was winter so the business slowed down a little bit. You always have the most customers in summer. You just finished up a tattoo for a woman and you only had one more appointment for the day. You were busy writing down important notes for the upcoming day when the doorbell rang. "Hello?" You looked up from the notes to see a very handsome guy standing in front of you together with his equally handsome friend. "Hi. How can I help you?" The guy that spoke just now smiles. "We're here because my friend here wants a tattoo." You nod.

"We know it's usually trough an appointment but we were hoping you may have a free spot today." "Actually I'm free now. My next appointment is in two hours so I can do it now, depending on what the tattoo is ofcourse." The guy takes a piece of paper from his pocket with a drawing on it. It's the sun with the word 'hope' written underneith it in beautiful letters.

"Okay, let's do it." The guy smirks. "See you later Hoseok hyung!" The quirky guy leaves the shop, leaving you with Hoseok. He seems a bit lost. "Are you okay?" He looks up in confusion and then nods his head. "Yeah umh sure."

"Where do you want the tattoo?" Hoseok sighs. "My underarm seems like a good spot." You nod to yourself. "You can sit down in that chair over there and please take off your jacket." Hoseok sits down after hanging his coat over another chair. You start cleaning his arm and put on a print of the drawing. "Why did you decide to get this tattoo?" He chuckles. "I always wanted a tattoo, but it had to be meaningfull and beautiful. I just never knew what to get and so I let my friends create something for me. It turned out really pretty and I decided to get it." You smile. "That's cute. That you let your friends make it for you. I don't know a lot of people who would be okay with that." You start outlining the sun and Hoseok flinches a little bit. "That hurt more than I expected it would." You chuckle. "I get that a lot. Don't worry, it gets better after a few minutes." He nods and closes his eyes.  About half an hour later you are finishing up the tattoo. "Okay I'm done. You can take a look in the mirror over there." Hoseok stands up and looks in the mirror. "Oh my. It's awesome! Thank you so much."

You smile and walk back towards your desk. "Because you walked in randomly can you fill in this form? We need your name, birthday, phone number.. those kinds of things." He nods and writes down his personal information. After paying he walks towards the door but right before he walks out, you call his name. "Hoseok! Wait. Why a sun?" He smiles. "If you want to know, how about you give me a call. He nods towards the form and walks out the shop with a smile plastered on his face.