Suga ~cruise

"I don't want to jagiya. I feel sea sick." You roll your eyes. "You've been sleeping the entire morning. I want to go out somewhere." Suga rolls onto his back and looks up at you. "Why?" "Because it's our holiday and there are so many fun things to do on this ship." Suga smiles tiredly. "I know one! Sleeping! Come here, I'll hold you while doing so." You struggle to free yourself from his grip and crawl of the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower and when I get back I expect you to be ready." Suga mumbles something and burries his head in his pillow. "What's that?" Suga leans on his elbows. "I said I don't want to." You sit down on the edge of the bed. "Please? Pretty please?" Suga looks at you for a few moments and then sighs deeply. "Ugh fine. But please hurry then."

---
"It's so loud jagiya. What are you doing to me?" You smile and kiss his cheek. "It's not that bad jagi. You'll survive. Okay, now, what do you want to do first." Suga opens his mouth but you cut him off. "Apart from sleeping." He closes his mouth again. You raise your eyebrows and sigh deeply. "Okay then we're going swimming."

We enter one of the changing cabines and you put your bag on the little plastic bench. Suga puts his bag next to yours. "But can we please go to a pool where there aren't that much little kids? I've spend way to many time with V before our trip and now I want peace." You chuckle. "Okay babe." You stand on your toes and kiss his cheek.

You both change into your swim wear. "Lets get going." You take his hand and lead him to the pool at the back. "Was that shirt really necessary?" Suga nods. "I don't want to get sunburned." You roll your eyes and lower yourself into the pool. "Oh the water is nicely warm. Come on jagi." Suga follows your example and wraps his arms around your body.

"Why are you so cuddly all of sudden?" Suga raises his shoulders and kisses your cheek. You wrap your legs around his waist and rest his head on his shoulder. "I love you jagiya." You smile widely. "I love you too Yoongi."

"Omg it's suga from BTS." You hear someone say behind you. You put your feet down again and look over your shoulder. "There are two girls around the age of seventeen looking at the two of you. Suga sighs and lets go of you. "I'm sorry girls but I really can't talk with you. I'm on a holiday with my girlfriend as you can see and management doesn't allow me to talk with fans outside of fanmeets. I'm truly sorry but I hope you can respect that."

The girls nod. "Ofcourse! We just wanted to let you know that we really love your music and the lyrics you write. We're going now. Oh! And have a lot of fun." The girls wave while walking away and you wave back to them. "That wasn't that bad honey. I'm proud if you." Suga smiles and kisses your lips.

---
The rest of the cruise goes amazing and the two of you have a lot of fun. Suga even agrees to spend a lot of time doing activities.

But ofcourse, all things come to an end and you and Suga return to South Korea

-------------------------------------------
A/N: this chapter didn't turn out that great at all. I just really didn't have a lot of inspiration but I'm sure the next imagine will turn out better. See you guys next time! 💙