Rapmonster ~Cheater (Request)

A/N: this imagine was requested by BTS_1994_EXO_1992 . I hope you like it and let me know your opinion in the comments! If you want an imagine for yourself you can send me a private message or leave a comment somewhere on this book with the required information. 💜

"Shi Hae! There you are! I've been looking for you all day long." Your friend yells as she walks towards you. She clearly wants to add something more, but she then notices the dried tears on your cheeks. She gives you a hug and asks: "what happened?" You sniff and free yourself from her grip.

"Was it Jackson again?" (A/N: just want to clearify that I adore Jackson and I don't want to portray him as a bad person, because he's not, but he's basically an asshead in this story so don't hate me.) you nod and start crying again. When you arrived at school you waited for him at your locker, but yet again he didn't show up. You then went looking for your boyfriend of seven months, only to find him making out with Jenna, the most popular girl in school.

"He's an asshole. I told you that sooner or later he'd break your heart." You give your friend an angry look and she quickly closes her mouth. "Aah! Mira, Shi Hae, there you guys are." Your other best friend, Namjoon walks towards you. "Hey." You sadly bring out. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Jackson is an ass." More information isn't required for your friend as he stands up straight and takes huge passes trough the hallway. You quickly rush after him and stand in front of him. You put your hands on his broad chest.

"Namjoon, what're you doing?" "Talking to Jackson." You shake your head. "Don't. Please?" "He broke your heart Shi Hae. He deserves a little beat up." Your eyes grow big. "You said you were going to talk to him?!" "Oh well, maybe I'll do that after I hit him." You shake your head. "Please don't hurt him."

Namjoon chuckles darkly. "He hurt your feelings. I don't know what he did exactely, but him hurting your feelings is enough for me to beat him up." "He cheated." You wispher softly while looking at the ground. "He what!" Namjoon shouts angrily. He pushes past you and makes his way to Jackson's locker.

You, once again, chase after him and try to stop him from beating up your boyfriend. He may be an asshole, you still love him. "Hey Jackson!" Namjoon shouts. Jackson looks up from the books he's taking out of his locker. "What's up man?" Instead of replying with words, Namjoon trows his fist at Jackson, who stumbles back and grabs his face. "The f*** dude? What's your problem?" "You dare to ask me that? How about the fact that you cheated on Shi Hae?"

Jackson laughs uncontrollably. "You mean that whore I've been 'dating'?" Namjoon punches him again, but this time Jackson is faster and punches Namjoon in the stomach. He falls onto his knees and that gives Jackson time to stump him a few times. You run up to him and kneel down in front of Namjoon. "Omo, are you okay?" He coughs and you help him up. "Lets get out of here." You put your arm around his waist and he holds on to your shoulders.

You can hear Jackson and his friends making fun of the both of you, but you don't care. Your only concern at this moment is that you have to get Namjoon away from there.

You take him outside the school and sit him down on a bench. You kneel in front of him and rub over his knee. "Where does it hurt?" He puts his hand over his stomach and you lift up his shirt a little. "A few little bruises, but you'll be okay." You let his shirt fall back to its original form and look up at his face. "That was incredibly stupid." You stand up and sit down on the bench as well.

"I did it for you. You don't deserve to be treated like that." "Then how do I deserve to be treated?" Namjoon sighs, puts his hand under your chin and forces you to look at him. "Like a queen." You feel yourself blushing. You push his hand away a little and look down at your folded hands.

"I know it's probably to early for you to date me, but all I'm asking is to give me a chance. I like you. A lot, and maybe not now, but someday you'd like to go on a date with me?" You feel yourself blushing even harder and you nod slowly. "Now is to soon, but as soon as I get over it, I'll be sure to let you know."

"That's all I'm asking for."