Rapmonster ~rap battle(2)

You wait until Rapmonster arrives. You're kind of nervous, because you know, he's famous. You hear the bell ring and Rapmonster sits down in the seat in front of you. "Hi." "Hello." You reply. He rubs his hands together and pretends to be shivering. "It's cold outside." "It's not that bad right now. Trust me, it can be a whole lot worse." Rapmon nods. "True, but still."

He takes the menu and looks at the different coffees they serve. "Have you decided already?" You nod and point at the caramel machiato. "I'm going with that one as well. You want to get your purse to grab some money, but Rapmon takes your arm. "It's okay. I'll pay for the two of us."

"No it's okay, really I'll pay." Rapmon chuckles. "I asked you if I could come here, I'm paying." Rapmon walks to the counter and orders the coffees. You sigh and smile. This morning, you seriously didn't think that by the evening, you would be sitting at Starbucks to drink coffee with Rapmonster.

He comes back and gives you one of the cups. "Thanks." You say with a smile. He smiles as well and takes a sip. "Aisshh!!" You laugh when he looks completely shocked. Rapmon burned his tongue because the coffee was still to hot. "Are you okay?" You ask while you're still laughing.

He shakes his head and you get up to ask a glass of water. You hand it over to him and he takes a large sip.

"Better?" He nods and sighs deeply. "How typical. I'm sitting here with a beautiful girl and I completely embarras myself." You chuckle. "It's okay. At least you didn't spill coffee on my clothes." Rapmonster nods. "That's one good thing I guess." At first you don't really pay attention to it, but then you realize he called you beautiful. Rapmonster, BTS' leader, called you beautiful.

You start blushing and look down. "What's wrong?" He asks worried. "Oh eumh, nothing." Rapmon nods and finishes his coffee. "Do you want to go for a walk in the park?" You slowly nod and stand up. You both leave Starbucks and start walking towards the park.

It's not that far away, but the walk seems to be forever. You walk trough the park and sit down on a wooden bench to look at the stars above the two of you. The sky is very clear tonight, so you can easily see all the stars.

"You know, it's been a while since I could just sit down and do nothing." He says. "You may not believe me, but being an idol is tiring. I don't have a lot of free time so that kind of sucks." He finishes. You look at him and smile. "But the fans are worth it right?" Rapmon smiles and nods. "Ofcourse! Without the fans, we would be nowhere." He explains.

You nod. "What about spending time with your friends and being able to do what you love most? Not everyone has that chance." "I know. It's pretty great, but you get tired really easily, you can't see your family and friends... The list just keeps getting longer. But you're right the fans are worth it."

After that it's silent for a while, it's not awkward though. "We should probably head back. The other members must be wondering where I am." You nod in agreement. "I have to get home as well." You walk back to the Starbucks and you stop in front of your car.

"This was an awesome night. Maybe we can hangout again sometime? We have to leave for out tour in the morning, but I have a break in only a few weeks." "That sounds perfect! Maybe we can go watch a movie or something."

Rapmon nods. "See you soon Y/N!" "Bye!"

And that was the start of the most beautiful relationship ever. An idol and the girl that was dragged to the concert by her friend.