Jin ~ candle light dinner

Your role: y/n

You turn off the stove, sigh and take a look at the food you just completely burned. You look at the clock. Only a few more minutes before he comes home. You thought it would be a good idea to cook a meal for your boyfriend, Jin, because he's always so busy with BTS and taking care of you, but you forgot the small fact that you really can't cook.

You sit down on a chair while you listen to Jin walking trough the frontdoor. "Jagi!! I'm home!" He says. "I'm in here." I say with a deep sigh.

He walks into the kitchen and raises an eyebrow when he sees the mess you made. "What were you trying to do?" He asks chuckling. "Making dinner. Now I remember why you always cook the food."

Jin laughs and gives you a kiss on your cheek. "Don't worry Jagi. We can order something." He says. You nod and give him a hug. "How was practice? I heard you learned a new choreo today." I ask curiously.

Jin sighs and sits down on one of the other chairs. He puts his head on the table. "It's the hardest choreo ever! I really don't know how I have to be able to do this live." You softly caress his back and give him a kiss. "You'll be fine Jinnie."

You stand up and grab your phone. You dial the number of the Chinese restaurant downtown and order some food for the two of you. They say it'll take about twenty minutes for the food to be ready.

You walk back into the kitchen where Jin has fallen asleep on the kitchen table. You chuckle and shake your head. He must be completely worn out because of practice.

The food arrives after twenty minutes and instead of eating it in the living room, you put some blankets on the floor in the living room and light some candles. You wake up Jin and you both sit down on the blankets.

"Njam!" Jin says when he takes a bite from the noodles. You chuckle. You always think it's really when he does that. "I love you Jagi." He says after finishing his meal. You smile at him. "I love you too."