(28) Welcome To The Short Apology Filler Smut

Extension of chapter name: (28) Welcome To The Short Apology Filler Smut That May Or May Not Suck Ass

Gerard

It was twelve in the morning on (officially) Christmas Day and I was horny as fuck. Frank was watching the third Friday the 13th that was apart of a marathon on SyFi. His eyes were glued to the screen and I was suffering as the pixelated, saturated colors bounced off his hazel eyes. Every once in a while, he would shift to move closer of relax into the couch. His tattooed hands would pick at his pajama pants and he would chew on his lip.

His pink lips that had a little hole just under because he took out his lip ring.

We can all admit that lip ring was life and when you zoom into photos and see that little hole where the ring was.... a little part of our hearts clench and it makes everyone hurt so much that we all put that lip ring in fan fictions.

Frank was extremely enticed into the movie which wasn't helping my situation as I started to slide down the couch, moving to the floor like a slithery snake.

But Frank Anthony Iero did not notice.

I held a very irritated sigh before moving between Frank's pajama pant clad legs and started to palm him through the cloth. Frank sucked in a breath, trying to push my hand away.

Oh hell no, bitch. 

A small whine left my lips (fucking hell it was suppose to be a growl not a moan), my slender fingers dipping into the waist band.

"Gee." He muttered, hands balling into fists as he sat back to attempt to watch the movie. I ignored him and looked up through my lashes before capturing my pink lip between my teeth ever so slightly so the lip bite wasn't over done but just right. I inched his pajama pants down lower...and lower... Frank not even trying by this point having resorted to crossing his arms over his chest like a child denied desert even if they didn't eat their fucking vegetables. A small smirk graced my features before dipping my fingers down into the elastic waist of Frank's boxers, other hand palming the bulge that was growing profoundly despite Frank being a cranky little bitch and not wanting a blow job when we all know..

He really does want that blow job.

Frank grew and twitched under my hand, eyes trying not to stay to the raven black haired beauty between his knees who was desperate for the lathers thick and large...

Calloused fingers to run through his hair.

My fingers tightened slightly before maneuvering some fabric and body limbs on Frank's part because he didn't want me to suck his frank. It wasn't but maybe a minute though I had a very nice dick in my hand, the tip already leaking.

Now that is your body parts betraying you at the right time.

No is no and can be given at any time if you change your mind, my children. No matter who it is.

Frank took a sharp breath in as I circled the tip lightly with my thumb before pressing slightly, smirking at the noise he emitted. I brought my thumb to my lips, looking up to see Frank looking down into my eyes. I slowly licked the gathered precum off my thumb, Frank chewing his lip.

"Fuck, you make it look more like an art than a dirty action committed from lust." Frank whispered. "Now enough teasing." Frank ordered and I instantly wrapped my mouth around the tip. A small gasp left the tattooed mans lips, relaxing into the couch as on hand was laid lazily on my head.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and slowly sank my head down. I could feel my lips stretching as I took more, Frank's hand pushing me down further.

Honestly, it's safe to say there is no gag reflex anymore.

I relaxed my throat before starting to move my head, Frank clenching and unclenching his hand in my hair as encouragement.

"Still." Frank said as I went almost completely down. I stopped, looking up through my lashes as the lather groaned and tightened his hand around the long locks before bucking his hips up. I felt him hit the back of my throats and I could feel the expansion and the throbbing that came with the whole package.

My eyes closed as I felt them roll to the back of my head, eye lids slightly closing as my head was forced to be bobbed up and down. I moaned around Frank and a strangled moan escaped from his throat.

"Fuck. That's right... fuck you're so good." He groaned, the words going straight down, I reached a hand and began to jerk my hand to help Frank off a bit faster, my head still in control.

"It's coming." He groaned before the heady taste flooded my mouth. I sucked and sucked until there was nothing, not wasting any nor letting it run down my chin.

Frank pulled me up and quickly slipped his hand in my hands, flicking his wrist in a quick manner, having me pulled against his chest. Moans poured from my lips and small gasps when his thumb ran over the now extremely sensitive tip.

"Fuck-" I breathed before spilling in my pants but also in Frank's hand.

"Beautiful." Frank whispered before retracting his hand, making eye contact and sucking each finger individually to taste the come. Once his fingers were clean, a crooked smile crossed his features.

"You're absolutely divine."

-

A/N

I'm so so sorry. Honestly, is it really worth posting that New Years one? I don't know...

I've had shit going on recently and it's been crazy. My ex broke up with me and lied to my face. She cheated ¯\_() _/¯. My home life is fucked and I was just like

'I'm going to watch Netflix. I love the Magicians'

Either way, here is some apology smut as a filler until the next chapter. Keep ya horny fuckers calm.

Humph.

I hope you enjoyed~

I love you all.

remember to answer the daily question!
~Anja

Q: favorite band?

A: PINK FLOYD