(21) Painting, Creativity, and Purple

Gerard

I almost started painting Frank's walls right away. It took maybe two days to decide what I was going to do before just realizing I had free reign over it all. Hell, if I wanted to I could paint a dick on the wall. Wouldn't that be stunning?

I don't think that'll go over well, though.

I started with the halls so currently, music was playing loudly from the stereo my phone was hooked up to and plastic coating covering the floor boards. My socks were thankfully not fucking up the plastic by tearing it before I started to paint. I started to paint a little girl, trailing behind carrying a red string. I paid attention to detail, my brush finding strokes that could be fixed. Slowly, I moved on, roughly painting a light outline of a parade along the wall to go along as a rough outline. The very end of the hall was the large skeleton like conductor, the red string coming from his baton of sorts.

I found a step latter in Frank's coat closet, using it to begin working on the face of the skeleton, adding detail and delicate brush strokes. Iron Maiden filled the small area, consuming me to a point where time did not exist at the moment.

Time did not exist as you soon become lost into your own artwork.

After only finishing the face, shading with different shades of grey and mixing with white, I started painting more colorful on the other side of the wall. It was a comic book like style that showed four main characters masks at the beginning at the end of the hall. This time, I paid attention to the masks before going on with the other paintings that I had planned. I couldn't decide if I should create a story or make a rather random mix of different things on this wall. I didn't have much time to think about it though as I began working on Party Poison's mask, the leader of the group I decided to call the Killjoys.

I paid attention to how I was shading the mask to be able to make out that there was differences for where the shadowing fell. The brush moved it what seemed in its own time, creating art as if it was the only thing that will keep the world alive. Sometimes, it felt like that though. That forms of art was the thing that was keeping everything in society taped together and not letting it crumble to pieces.

The concept of time must have not been very long considering (thankfully) as soon as I took the brush off the wall, a door closed in the apartment, causing me to jump. I had already wrapped most objects in plastic, only things not wrapped was everything in the bedroom. Buckets of paint laid in each room that was to become before even the room was considered to be decorated. Frank's voice called out through the doorway of the house apartment thing which led me to climb down and wipe my painted hands on my jeans.

I turned off the stereo before meeting Frank and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"How was work." I whispered, smiling brightly at the slightly shorter man. He merely shrugged which meant it was an okay day. He walked past me, wandering around the paint buckets to see what colors laid in them. He smiled before motioning me to come outside before he grabbed his pack of smokes. I could suddenly feel the nicotine craving I've been ignoring all day because the concept of time had slipped away from my mind. There wasn't much talking though as we smoked, a comfortable silence filling the air instead. Smoke curled from our lips and danced together as it faded into the dark, the light no longer making it visible.

My mind wandered a bit and I could feel the panties I was wearing gently rub against my body as I shifted. I had started taking a liking to the more lace ones seeing how it's more comfortable for moving around. Garters were okay in jeans but I was still getting used to them so they weren't always comfortable. Alas, it was still very comfortable wearing lace.

Frank leaned over at one point, pecking my cheek before heading inside. My back was turned to the door, eyes closed before I felt a wet and thick substance hit my face.