(7) Frank Makes Breakfast And Recieves A Blowjob Lindsey gets a date and #same

Gerard
I really need to fucking get something other than sheer curtains. The natural light painted the room in a warmth that made everything look neater than it was. Hell, it made the crumpled, white comforter look like it belonged.

Coffee and some sort of smell along with Morrissey from The Smiths singing in a muffled voice from the other room. That's what gave me to motive to open one eyes and shut it tightly because the light was blinding.

Then the smell of coffee hit my nose again.

"Fuuuuccckkkk." I groaned before rolling over and lying flat on the bed, arching my back. A few pops sounded through the quiet room before I managed to pull myself up.

With a tired haze, I pulled on my Pajama pants before the pack of cigarettes on the dresser. I stumbled over my feet going to the kitchen, The Smiths song getting louder as I approached.

Frank was in the kitchen.

I leaned against the doorway, watching as he cooked eggs but only enough for one person.

"Morning." I said, yawning almost right after. He jumped a bit before giving me a lazy grin.

"Hey. I made you coffee. Making your breakfast now, it's the least I can do for breaking your ass." He said like it was the easiest thing to say without laughing.

I bit back my laugher and blinked a few times to process someone was making food for him. As for blinking, it wasn't like the slow blinking that you do when you're like what the fuck just happened but the quick ones but not exactly close to 182.

"Are you not eating?" I asked, biting my lip. Frank looked up, eyes darting to my lip before my eyes.

"No, I'm a vegetarian." he explained. "Though I'm stealing the apple in your fridge." Frank smiled before working again.

Apples....since when... Oh. Lindsey. She brought apples so I could 'be healthy'.

I pushed a strand of messy, bed head hair behind my ear before taking out a cigarette. I clamored on to the counter, standing then taking the batteries out of the smoke detector. With the batteries in my hands, I climbed down then grabbed the lighter. The flames licked at the tip of the cigarette, watching the paper light that was folded around the tobacco.

"I'm not questioning by this point." Frank muttered cause me to roll my eyes. Of course. With the cigarette though secure in between my lips, I walked up to the coffee maker. A mug already sat though with the inky black coffee filling it 3/4 the way to the top. I pulled the cigarette away the blow for a minute before picking up the coffee, sipping it.

"Sit your ass down and eat now before I decide to put you in for a month straight without days off." Frank said as a threat to get me to eat.

He was black mailing me.

He's like a cute puppy trying to make me buy him at the pet store.

But black mailing none the less.

Frank really did look like a puppy... Okay Gerard back on track.

"At least sit with me. Get to know more about you than how big of a pain in my ass you are." I replied, setting my coffee down on the counter beside my food before hopping up next to both of the edible items. I pulled the plate into my lap, stabbing a piece of egg onto the fork and subjecting it to its doom in the acid pit of my stomach. It'll swish around with my organs.

Swish swi-

"How about you go first then, Gee." He said with a small smile then bit his lip almost self consciously.