(26/27) I Never Told You What I'm Like When I'm Sick/It's Xmas pt. 1

Frank

Works been a drag lately and I haven't been in a full mindset with Christmas and that confrontation from Matt. My uncle ended up giving me the month off yesterday, seeing how I wasn't exactly making the best cuisine.

But I still get my pay, so fuck yeah.

Gerard was holed up in his art room again, sending me out to go get more coffee and to go run errands. Being the amazing boyfriend I am, I complied easily, even with the dense, powdery snow that's been falling lately. What sucked though was my shitty immune system was battling with me, the coming of a cold being felt but not exactly there.

But of course, the one day I go to the art store to get more paints for Gerard was the day that the snow started to fall heavily whilst I was inside, making it so you could hardly see five get in front of you. It didn't help that my shitty body was already being tormented but this was absolutely give me some sort of sickness. I purchased the supplies and now... now I'm just staring on the inside of the art shop, staring out the window and watching the snow fall thick and heavy. The grey clouds smothered the sky and the snow stuck to the ground. It took maybe fifteen minutes for it to let up a bit, my eyes glancing at my converse.

"Fuck this shit." I breathed before pushing the door open and stepping into the snow that went a little past my ankles. I started the trek home around the corner, the snow a bit lighter.

That didn't last long.

I made it so there were only two blocks left when the snow picked up, leaving me blind to where I was stepping. No one was out and the bitter cold nipped at my fast while pelting me with snowflakes.

Did you know every snowflakes different?

Just like you?

I trudged through the snow, the bottom of my jeans soaked and my feet and socks wet. I put the paints in my inside jacket pocket, arms trying to cross over my chest as I made my way home.

I was about a block away when I hit the ice patch.

I scrambled and tried to stay up straight but I fell into the snow, hands pushing hard against the paint tubes when I fell and making them burst in the plastic bag that the rigged top bit into.

Great, now I'm completely soaked and covered in paint.

I found the will to get up after a minute and the snow started to burn my cheeks before I clumsily made my way the rest of the block, freezing cold and soaked. The pounding of an on coming headache was approaching and when I finally reached the door to the place I live, I turned the handle, stepped inside, and fell against the door. A heavy groan left my lips as I heard my body thud and a small sneeze escaped my nose. Hurried footsteps approached before the black socked feet of Gerard came into view.

"Oh my god! Frank. Are you okay? Shit, come on.. let's get you out of those clothes." He said, helping me up and pulling my clothes off hurriedly in the front hall, leaving them in a heap on the floor. Goose bumps were raised on my skin and I was shivering violently while Gerard rushed me to the bathroom and started the shower. "I'll go make you a coffee. Warm up, sugar." He said before quickly trying to get me in the shower before running off. The hot water made my skin prickle from the sudden temperature change before I finally relaxed under the hot spay. The water massaged my head and ran down my body in little streams as they raced to see who could get down the drain first. Condensation collected on the tile and little shapes from past doodles on the wall were visible once more.

The shower curtain was suddenly pulled back, my eyes closed but too relaxed to care about Gerard opening the curtain.

"I made your coffee." He said softly before wetting his hands. He grabbed the shampoo and started to lather the soap in my hair. He hummed some Ramones song and made sure the soap was out before conditioning the strands to a soft, wet pile on my head which he attempted to make into a Mohawk.