(17) I Pulled This Chapter Out Of No Where And It Will Be More Fluff. No Smut

(This is very quick authors note. I'm actually very submissive myself and currently have a dom. That's why I write in Gerard's POV a lot because I'm naturally more submissive and know how to act on that~ now read :) )

Gerard

When I woke up, I had an ache in my lower back and wrapped in blankets alone. I really did want to get up but I didn't have the motivation and I was hurting too much to do so.

Sunlight was only grazing its fingers over the left side of the bed, hardly touching me. Small flecks of dust floated in the air, sun making them visible. A bird was on the flower box, the scenery behind it making me itch for my pencils but I had no will to move. It was closing early September by now, so the weather was cooling down. Only a few trees have begun to change color but that was going to change soon because it won't be long until we have snow.

My phone buzzed but once again, I couldn't find the motivation to move. A soft knock sounded through the room before the door slowly creaked open, Frank pushing it open with his back. He had a tray in his hands with a coffee pot and mug sitting on it. That was the only visible thing I could see on the tray before Frank set it on the high top dresser. He saw that I was awake and gave a small smile before padding over.

"Morning, love." He said softly before kissing my cheek. I gave an inchoate grumble of words before managing to sit up against the pillows. My phone buzzed again which led to more muttering before picking up the dammed thing. Mikey texted me five times and it was only eleven.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I settled for calling my pesky little brother, him picking up on the third ring.

"Pete, shut the fuck up! I'm on the phone with Gee!"

Mikey's complaint picking up on the phone. I cleared my throat before glaring at the wall. "What do you want? It's eleven in the morning, Mikey. What the hell?"

"Well, I haven't heard from you, queen 'Too Prissy To Call My Own Brother Because I'm Busy Fucking The Head Chef Of The Restaurant I used to work at.' Seriously, it wouldn't kill for a fucking call. Anyways, do you know what's in like... twelve days?" Mikey asked excitedly.

"Your 23nd birthday." I mumbled into the line. This happened every year despite me telling him to fuck off and that I know when his birthday is. It's not like I'm an idiot and didn't care. Besides, I already kinda knew what I was getting him....

Besides condoms.

"Yeah. You're right. Sooo..... we decided to do laser tag. We're inviting you, Frank, Lindsey, Pete, Me, Ray, and Jamia. It's going to be fun!"

Mikey. Fucking. Way.

Turning twenty three and making adults go to laser tag.

This is going to be a disaster or just fun. No in between.

"I mean, whatever you want to do.. It's your birthday. Just text me the information and I'll mark it down." I sighed and my brother let out the most manliest squeal in the world over the line. I winced before he started talking.

"Alright! Cool! I'll text you everything! I love you big bro! Pete says hi. Bye, lover boy!" Mikey said before hanging up.

How does one have that much enthusiasm in the morning?

Frank smiled a bit before getting the tray off the dresser. "I made you breakfast. You fell asleep in the bathtub last night during the aftercare. You kept twitching your nose. It was adorable." He said, gushing more towards the end. A soft blush dusted my cheeks before he set the tray in my lap. "Today is my day off. Because the summer is busiest season for us, I worked almost everyday because I was the head chef. I now have my weekends off while my uncle does everything. I was thinking a lazy Sunday, yeah?" He asked before picking up the pot of coffee, pouring some  in the mug on the tray. I nodded, a small smile gracing my lips before taking a sip of the still hot coffee.