(6) Gerard Gets Upset At Lindsey But Then Thanks Lindsey Later

Gerard

Lindsey is a fucking- what the actual fuck was she thinking? While working that day, Lindsey stopped by to flirt with Jamia before she spotted my bodily form. From there, she was talking then she of course mentioned Frank. Jamia then decided it was smart to tell her that Frank was in the kitchen.

She couldn't stop running her mouth. Can't she put it to better use than talking and maybe use it to go down on someone?

Then like always, I got off before Lindsey and my birthday edged closer. Maybe two days away? Tomorrow? Fuck I don't know.

That led me to check my calendar and take the next day off because of fucking course my birthday was the next day. Lindsey though seemed in a weird mood when she left, stealing glances towards the kitchen.

Speak of the devil. Lindsey requested a video chat and being me, I accepted.

"Hey Gee. Guess who gave that short hot guy her number?" She said, sitting on what was obviously her bed with some sort of fruit next to her.

"You are-"

"Gee. Trust me, you won't hate me for this. I've been talking with Frankie for a bit and he seems great. We were talking about your birthday." She said, using some hand motions. I gawked.

"Lindsey! What the hell? You told him my birthday is tomorrow? What is wrong with you! That's going to make me sound clingy and-"

"Gerard shut the fuck up," She sighed, rolling her eyes. "You'll thank me for this."

My hazel eyes stared at the pixelated screen. "Seriously.." I groaned, falling back dramatically, bringing my phone with me.

"First sass queen now drama? Gerard get your shit together." Lindsey teased. I responded with the blessed middle finger. She gasped in mock hurt before returning the favor. After that though, Lindsey went on about Jamia. Jesus Christ, this girl needs to just ask her out.

"Lindsey. Fucking ask her out." I said, sounding like a father.

"Yes, daddy." She replied in a mocked high voice. I pulled a face and groaned.

"Save that for your girlfriend."

"But then I have to say mo-"

"Okay you know what? Just don't say anything at all." I said, taking a deep breath. She just smirked before sighing.

"Gotta go, Gee. I'll call you tomorrow. Oh! Mikey wants you over tomorrow at his place." She said, holding back a sly smile.

"I will fucking cut your hair if Frank is there." I said, the pink tint on my cheeks at the thought of Frank being there not helping.

"Love you too." she said before blowing a kiss and hanging up. Having to realize that you haven't showered yet was a pain. That's what brought me to the bathroom and turning the shower on. It wasn't long I was looking in the mirror, eyes scanning along the stretch marks.

My index finger slowly traced over them, feeling the skin from the faded ones and the pink ones from getting skinnier. Before I could think more I stripped and got into the shower. The dripping of the water was relaxing. It was like warm fingers caressing your body. The dripping and condensation from the steam rolled down the walls, water racing down the plastic, inside curtain of the shower. Water pooled and drainer at your feet and the sound of the drain taking in the excess water that you didn't use.

The shower just relaxed me. Just thinking about the sounds and looking at the droplets of water. I quickly then washed my hair, lathering it with soap before doing the same with my body. The soap in my pitch black hair took a bit to wash out but when it did, I cut the water.