(4) Frank was pissed near the end of this chapter and it got steamy

((I have no fucking idea where this will go so let's see.))

Gerard

I must have fallen asleep because its around two in the morning. Probably because this position was uncomfortable as fuck. One leg on the couch the other hardly on and a few other parts that are probably not meant to twist like that.

It seemed to stop storming a while ago and I rubbed my eyes. Frank was here, right? I looked at where I left him and there was only a folded blanket. There was no other evidence he had even been here.

My phone was sitting on the table so I just reached and pulled it over by my finger pads. I adjusted the phone in my hand before pressing the home button to see if I had any message or texts concerning where Frank went.

Really it was just my Twitter blowing up and only one text from Frank.

To: Me
From: Frankie

Thanks

Sent 12:38am

That's all it said. Where the fuck did he go? Well obviously he wanted to leave but leave more than just 'thanks'. 

That's what got me up and making coffee at 2:30am. With a coffee and a cigarette, sitting not on the balcony but the fire escape outside my room. The night air was thick and sticky, making you want to strip because the humidity was uncomfortable. It was a just a miracle that I managed my sketchbook in my lap, cigarette between my fingers, and coffee next to my feet. With nimble fingers, the cigarette found its self in my mouth while I flipped to a new page in the expensive sketch pad I spent maybe fifteen for because it came with nice drawing paper. With that, the sketching pencil scratched at the paper. The pencil was replaced with a 4B and lightly shading the darker parts of whatever the hell I was drawing. The eraser actually came into use, erasing the shading.

I threw my legs over the window sill and grabbed my design markers before sitting back down, exhaling smoke before going to kill my lungs more. Another sip of black coffee before popping open the markers.

Yellow, blue, red... The markers added color to where I only sketched and shaded. It was different but it was a good different. Fuck maybe I should use these more.

The cigarette was probably half gone and the coffee growing cold so I set the book at my feet, reaching down and grabbing the mug, draining whatever was left over. I took about drag before blowing the smoke out and picking up the sketchbook. Once again, I was lost into my own world, unaware of the on coming dawn.

I had finished the drawing though in maybe a couple hours or so... But it hit me how fucking tired I was when I saw the pink in the sky peaking out overhead the buildings across from mine.

Work didn't sound too great today.

I cursed before grabbing my shit and going inside, setting everything on the desk before taking one last drag and stubbing it out in the ash tray near the bed. I fell back against the bed, kicking off my jeans before curling into the covers. I texted Jamia to explain why I wouldn't be there (more like saying I was sick) and she agreed to do so.

With that my phone was thrown on the floor with the other scattered clothing of sorts.

----------------

"Wake up." A voice said through the most amazing dream, waking me up.

"Gee. Wake the fuck up." The female voice tried, sounding very annoyed.