(18) V Short Smut Chapter Because You Have To Read The A/N To Figure Out Why

Gerard

I stared angrily at my new, small sketch book. There was a sheet of paper missing, the small fragments left behind still sticking out from the binding.

Frank must have not realized the notebook was my sketchbook, but it was still a big deal because it's my sketch book which means it's my stuff. Frank won't get back for a few hours which meant I was left to my own devices. He went to run and get things for Mikey's birthday because I was trying to get work done which meant I didn't have the time.

The door suddenly opened, which lead to my glare pulling itself from the small book to Frank who was carrying several bags. He stopped in his tracks after closing the door, looking at me with wide eyes. I tutted before standing up, taking the bags from Frank's hands and setting them on the floor.

"You know what you did, don't you?" I said, voice calm while fear flashed in Frank's eyes. He slowly nodded and looked at the floor which is where I grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "Use your words." I growled, Frank sucking on his lip ring.

"I tore a piece of paper out of your sketchbook.... but I only realized after-"

"I didn't ask for an excuse." I snapped before pulling him roughly by the arm, sitting on the couch before roughly shoving him to his knees. "Don't touch yourself. Get me off." I said, voice back to being an eerily calm voice. Frank nodded like a bobble head before working the zipper and pulling out my half hard dick. He started to pump it until it was fully erect, in which then he instantly licked the underside along the vein.

A groan left my lips as I tangled my hands in his thick, black locks as he swirled his tongue around the tip. He started to suck before slowly sinking his mouth to the base. He didn't gag when I touched the back of his throat, which led to the only logical reason he didn't have a gag reflex.

Frank bobbed his head, pink lips stretched around my cočk. He hummed which cause my grip to tighten on his hair, tugging harshly. He groaned which sent more vibrations through my body, a growl leaving my lips.

"You're such a whore for being dominated, Frankie. You fucking love it, don't you?" I spat, only receiving a groan in response. He sped up his movements, sucking and hollowing his cheeks.

I hissed in pleasure before slamming my hips up into his stretched, pink and swollen lips. I hit the back of his throat which made a loud, porn star like moan leave my lips. I could already tell I was close which I know Frank could tell, seeing how he was sucking my dick like a lollipop.

"Fuck. I'm coming." I groaned before releasing into Frank's mouth, him continuing on and milking me through my orgasm. He soon popped off after making sure he didn't miss a drop before sitting on his heals. I tucked myself a way before smirking.

"Are you going to help?" He asked softly. A small chuckle left my lips at that.

"Oh no. You're doing that yourself." I smirked. Frank let a scowl cross his face before whining. He slowly got up though, knowing I won't budge and dragged himself to the bathroom where he was going to get off without my assistance.

At least he knows how I work now.

A/N:

Okay so two updates in a literal hour time span. Anyways, I know this was super fucking short (literally the shortest and the last shortest chapter in this book) but I wanted to give y'all something because my birthday is coming up. It's this coming Monday :).

I wanted to update in case I don't this weekend or next week. Alright, I know this was rushed and very...
Very..

VERY SHITTY.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Love y'all.

-A